Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ can she not take her child somewhere and actually enjoy it without filming every part of it?? So so sad , she's missing Harper's enjoyment as she's too busy filming

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is Harper in her pyjamas with a mismatched fleece on top? Poor wean looks like sheโ€™s been dressed from the lost property box.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone's asked "How do you manage to do housework with those nails " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..I wish I could reply and say "The lazy witch doesn't do any so she manages JUST fine" but I can't...coz I'm blocked....on more than 1 account ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the part of the video where theyโ€™re doing thermal images you can see sheโ€™s constantly had her phone on as itโ€™s bright red!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ She canโ€™t put the phone down for anything and interact with all the cool things in there with her child. All this pussying out and display of fear sheโ€™s letting Harper see is not doing that child any good. Telling Harper to put her hand in the hole with the โ€˜animalโ€™ and all like โ€œohhh nooo Iโ€™m not doing itโ€ is just instilling fear and anxiety into Harper. Thank god her mum was there is all I can say to show that thereโ€™s nothing to be scared of! Itโ€™s just a tourism attraction. Seriously wtf did she think was going to be in there?! A lion? A spider? Absolute melt.

Reactions: 9
If itโ€™s her full time job now, she should be prepared to take criticism or different of opinions but she canโ€™t, so you go to the brand and tell them. She is doing herself no favours and it wonโ€™t be long before this agency get wind of her actions

Reactions: 5
Christ can she not take her child somewhere and actually enjoy it without filming every part of it?? So so sad , she's missing Harper's enjoyment as she's too busy filming
EXACTLY this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ took the words right out my mouth ....its pissing me off massively ...silly bleep ....STOP FILMING FOR A bleeping DAY !!!! but that won't happen ...coz she NEEDS validation and her ego stroking every minute of every day by these silly fuckers who follow her ....saying she's "an AMAZING mum" and "your make up looks SO beautiful today" and "you three are such a vibe" they're a couple of pissed up rank old trouts who LOOK like they smell of fags, booze and gone off perfume

As if a "professional" cough cough hair stylist would recommend Hairburst!
What happened to Olaplex Aimless, I thought that was your favourite?
What?? You mean like LoveGlitz nails were her FAVOURITE and Lara Faye brushes were her FAVOURITE? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ It's all utter bullshit and the stupid cunts who buy the things she promotes can't SEE what she's doing ..she'd say DOG tit was good for your face and hair if she was getting paid for it ...scrounging fucker

If itโ€™s her full time job now, she should be prepared to take criticism or different of opinions but she canโ€™t, so you go to the brand and tell them. She is doing herself no favours and it wonโ€™t be long before this agency get wind of her actions
As I have done on a few beauty pages that I know gift her stuff ...I think businesses, especially smaller ones should know what they're letting themselves in for, although, if you gift products to people like Aimee..someone so unlikeable that it brings your business down then maybe thats your own fault for not researching these beggy fuckers

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh my god the cackling on that last video ' AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" everything is so funny isn't it. Shut the duck up you silly bint

Also why does Shirley sound like a bloody transvestite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow talk about a lot to catch up on!! Only went to the office for the afternoon ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I agree that comments should be kept to tattle and not on her videos. However not one bit of me regrets reaching out regarding last week's live. That was neglect!!
Anyways, another day on holiday = another day of dull content where everything is "gorgeous" and "amazing"
Her new management need to give her new words to use. For a privately educated girl she doesn't have a great vocabulary does she?
It seems that you can contact the new management company and request they manage you......you know our girl probably hounded them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 7
Or even more bizarre to show them her eyelashes
yes that one was odd. They can save the video, and then screen shot her, and keep stills. Why has she not noticed, but we have, that Harper videos get way more saves. Doesnโ€™t that strike her as odd? Even if it was minor percent of wronguns saving the videos that a few percent too many.
But she doesnโ€™t give a tit.

Reactions: 8
Wow talk about a lot to catch up on!! Only went to the office for the afternoon ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I agree that comments should be kept to tattle and not on her videos. However not one bit of me regrets reaching out regarding last week's live. That was neglect!!
Anyways, another day on holiday = another day of dull content where everything is "gorgeous" and "amazing"
Her new management need to give her new words to use. For a privately educated girl she doesn't have a great vocabulary does she?
It seems that you can contact the new management company and request they manage you......you know our girl probably hounded them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Someone's commented "Why did you get dropped from your management?" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I desperately want to comment back and say its because of her DISGUSTING live last Thursday but I'm blocked ...bugger ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜คbut she's STILL denying it ....LIAR

Reactions: 6
After all her pontificating about not telling where she's staying etc and then, according to what I read on here she makes a video displaying exactly where she was!

What the duck kinda calamitous thing did she say, AGAIN!? I missed it.

Whatever it was it only goes to prove how fucken stupid/careless she is with regards to her child's safety! If she had another brain it would be lonely.

If she had left her management by mutual agreement,she wouldn't have been so upset last week. She's a car crash

Some holiday Harpers having with her mother paying more attention to the camera than her . Can't even stop advertising on holiday. Utter disgrace. She never puts her daughter first.

Reactions: 10
After all her pontificating about not telling where she's staying etc and then, according to what I read on here she makes a video displaying exactly where she was!

What the duck kinda calamitous thing did she say, AGAIN!? I missed it.

Whatever it was it only goes to prove how fucken stupid/careless she is with regards to her child's safety! If she had another brain it would be lonely.
She did a video showing the hotel reception for a start so locals would know it. Then HAD to show off about the red smeg fridge in the room. She also filmed the restaurant where the name of the place could be seen on the menu! Thats just what I can remember. She edited it at first and then reposted but then deleted it completely ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
Its a shame she cant do anything with her child without shoving a phone in her face.
Does Aimee not realise she is showcasing her neglect to anyone with access to the internet. The state she lets her child live in?
Harper will be bullied because of her mum in later yesrs. These videos wont go away. Poor child will never live down her skanky mum and house

Reactions: 12
She would do well to remember itโ€™s all well and good buying the tickets for these fun family things but just walking round filming it all and not actually interacting with your child she might aswell not be there!! Harper will look back and just remember mummy always had a phone in her hand and was filming it for content. No interaction at all. Iโ€™m pleased shirl is there.

Reactions: 12
How many times did we hear harper in that video โ€œlookโ€ โ€œmumโ€ etc โ€ฆ she is absolutely craving attention but that stupid woman can not put the phone down and spend QUALITY time. She infuriates me
Aimee your child is neglected โ€ฆ. Being present and being PRESENT are two completely different things

Reactions: 15
Its a shame she cant do anything with her child without shoving a phone in her face.
Does Aimee not realise she is showcasing her neglect to anyone with access to the internet. The state she lets her child live in?
Harper will be bullied because of her mum in later yesrs. These videos wont go away. Poor child will never live down her skanky mum and house
In later years?? I'd say things are being said already .. hence why you never hear of Harper having friends round or going OUT to a playdate..its bloody strange....her MUM hates the school run so how does going to school make Harper feel ? Not great id imagine ..I sure as hell wouldn't let MY daughter go there to play ...she'd never get out alive....buried under boxes of SHITE ..not ONCE did you see any videos of Harper playing in the garden ..do you know why ??? THERES NAFF ALL TO PLAY WITH ...when MY kids were little they had a swing...a slide...a trampoline...a wooden little playhouse....a sandpit..bloody all sorts....they'd play out in the garden in WINTER coz they had something to play on or IN ..no wonder the children looks pale...she never gets any bloody fresh air or sunshine and she's malnourished...eating shite all the time but hey...so long as her mother gets the views and a fat bank balance duck Harpers needs or wants eh Aimee? ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.