Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves herself so much when she's not even a 5

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will have been told to sort her life out by her old manager then switched in a tantrum

Reactions: 7
What state did she leave it in?
Well the state of her own bedroom I’m sure you can imagine what state she leaves a hotel room in! Not the worst I’ve ever seen but certainly most people would be embarrassed to leave like that even with a child in the room! I guess she wasn’t paying so she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 6
She's a head, we have come down to Dorset for a few days to see my sister from the Midlands, and only stopped because the kids wanted to try one if the new sour apple frappe things from Starbucks ( 🤢🤢🤢) as a treat

So first meal of the day - looks like they’ll have spent best part of£40 do you reckon?
Money no object I guess for these 3, so by the time they’ve had lunch plus drinks, snacks, tea plus drinks then a few more drinks for old Shirl and Brainless they’ll have spent a pretty penny just filling their faces AND that’s before the shopping for more crap!!

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂 SOMEONES said on the latest video..."Tell me you read Tattle without TELLING me you read Tattle " 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at Outreach Agency, their influencers are WAY different to Aimless. What headshot are they going to use for her? 🫣

• Haha
What happened on Thursday night live???!!
STILL DENYING shes been DUMPED silly witch ..YES "EMMAY" after your SHITSHOW which was the Tomm live you were DUMPED BECAUSE YOUR BEHAVIOUR WAS A bleeping DISGRACE..PISSED UP..SINGING...TOO BUSY LOOKING AT YOUR "OTHER" PHONE DELETING COMMENTS..NOT EVEN ARSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE bleeping NECKLACE YOU WERE FLOGGING AND LETTING YOUR 8 YEAR OLD READ COMME TS AND ANSWER THEM AND TELL PEOPLE WERE HER DAD LIVED...YOU WERE UTTERLY DISGUSTING.....SO YOU WERE DUMPED...Suprised ANY OTHER management would want to work with you...YOU ARE tit......and btw SO ARE YOUR TRANSITIONS🖕

Its like you can read her mind 🤣🤣🤣
duck OFF WILL YA ..."ANXIETY" MY ARSE...DIDNT HAVE "ANXIETY" WHEN YOU WERE GETTING PISSED UP IN THE PUB BUT OH...HANG ON....CAMERA OBSCURA IS SOMETHING ENJOYABLE FOR HARPER SO THEY WILL ALL COME OUT AFTER 5 MINUTES COZ IT ALL GOT TO MUCH FOR EMMAY ...duck RIGHT OFF ...SELFISH bleep

• Heart
...oh and JUST to add ..WHY does she shove such massive portions of food in then look like she has trouble keeping her bleeping mouth shut ????? THAT EGG she cuts into when they go for "brunch" ...WHO THE duck would put that size portion in their mouth ???? ESPECIALLY if you were filming yourself?????? EMMAY....THIS is exactly why people say you eat like a PIG !!!!! The plate ISNT gunna get taken away ...SLOW DOWN ..you don't have to eat like its your last meal (in fact...youl probably have at least 3 pasties...4 costas and 4 cakes AFTER brunch and BEFORE your dinner 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷)

PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY A BREAK AWAY WITHOUT MAKING SHITTOKS FOR CHRIST SAKE ...but you can't can you ...the reason being, having your arse licked by strangers on the Internet is more important than making memories and keeping your daughter safe. ALL Harper will remember of her childhood is having a phone shoved in her face and Mummy talking into it ALL THE TIME ..at BREAKFAST time....at MEALTIMES...when they go on HOLIDAY...EVERYWHERE..even coming out of SCHOOL ...THATS what she will remember...!

...and STOP going "👌" every time you eat.. its embarrassing....a food connoisseur YOU AINT silly fucker

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I complained to her last management. I’ll be complaining to this one as well.

She’s saying she doesn’t read tattle but made a comment on the video about ‘coat police’ just because ONE person left a comment on the video? 🙄Yeah right 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t matter what agency she goes too. She won’t do well because her content is tit and she isn’t willing to put the effort in.
Everything is half arsed with her.

Reactions: 11
It does make us look bad when people from here go commenting on her videos. The tattle rules state that we should keep it to tattle and not on the influencer videos. I realise that might make me sound like an arse but doing this only fuels the fire and gives her ammo.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.