Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg watching the setting spray advert just makes me cringe. It’s the way she sprays in on her face…. Moving her face around whilst spraying ridiculous amounts on her face. Omg she does it every time she uses it and I cringe every single time.

Is it just me? Arghhhhh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg watching the setting spray advert just makes me cringe. It’s the way she sprays in on her face…. Moving her face around whilst spraying ridiculous amounts on her face. Omg she does it every time she uses it and I cringe every single time.

Is it just me? Arghhhhh
I move the spray around my face. She's just a weirdo lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get it, why not turn your phone off and just enjoy the time away. Honestly these are moments you don’t get back.
And ‘coat police’ hi aimless the shameless, you been spying again 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At the weekend when she said she made a difficult decision about her future and it wasnt about leaving that but it was about ticktok yeah right she never made a decision it was made for her by the ZGA Digital company

Reactions: 12
Wonder if that’s why she had the meeting? But if they did drop her, then she’ll not admit it, it’ll be her decision.
I’m sure she’ll get another ‘manager’ but to be honest, not many would touch her, she isn’t a very good commodity, unless you’re doing a hoarder filthy home documentary.
i wish Harpers dad would step in and say something, if he doesn’t he’s as bad. Maybe he just can’t deal with her, but regardless of feelings towards your ex, when kids are involved you have to be United.

And this is something else! Who idolises a stranger on the internet, and they say we’ve got problems.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I fully believe they dropped her after witnessing her behaviour on Thursday nights live. No one would want to be associated with that tit show

Reactions: 10
bet they’ve dropped her for undeclared adds, 0 safeguarding and not doing videos cause she’s to busy shopping. Oh and the state of her house in every video
And always getting peoples backs up with her snotty smarmy smug responses, and all the tomm debacle

I fully believe they dropped her after witnessing her behaviour on Thursday nights live. No one would want to be associated with that tit show
Yeah and it was the next day I think wasn’t it where she was all tired saying she’s been crying. I think it’ll all be a combination of everything. The management will have told her to get her act together, I think then there’s been some pushing back from aimless trying to justify herself and they’ve either told her to duck off or she quit in a huff

Reactions: 3
Wonder if the hotel room will be left in the state it was at her dads wedding!!

• Wow
  • Sick
I bet when she gets home dear daddy would have been round and tided all up for her and it will be OMG I’ve just got home and everywhere is so tidy .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.