Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding my last post he is a twit when drunk , he thinks I don't eat then I do he stated as a joke if I don't sent him a pic of me eating a cake he won't speak to me or text me all weekend. He criticised my driving and my top I wore last night .. I hate my life and feel so low right now thought he would change but he hasn't .. sorry girls don't know which way to turn right now
If anyone makes you feel like that you must remove them from your life, I know it is easy for me to say but I have been in your position, sending ❤ to you, all of us are here for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dammit!! I was looking forward to that crap transition video too. Worzel Gummidge dressed like the grinch looking all coy and trying to be cute whilst badly miming the lyrics to some sickly love song while walking off camera, to walk back on camera dressed like a Quality Street wrapper thinking she’s the shizz and turning around to flaunt her fat arse 😭😭
THIS !!!!👏👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 DEFO how her "crappy transitions" go 👏👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣 singing and thinking she's as fit as duck ...Turn it off Aimee love....you're a 4 TOPS ..duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Endless cash, house full of trash, no cost of living crisis for this car-crash

*new thread title suggestion*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Regarding my last post he is a twit when drunk , he thinks I don't eat then I do he stated as a joke if I don't sent him a pic of me eating a cake he won't speak to me or text me all weekend. He criticised my driving and my top I wore last night .. I hate my life and feel so low right now thought he would change but he hasn't .. sorry girls don't know which way to turn right now
Please don’t allow him to treat you like this and walk away while you can. I’ve been there and didn’t walk away when I had the chance and it got worse despite him saying he would change and mine resorted to terrible violence again and again and each time it was worse. You deserve a whole lot more than this man and it’s not worth the pain in the long run. The support on here is amazing from everyone and we will all be here to support you in anyway we can. If you need someone to talk to you know you have all of us and your not alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stevie G has a lot of spare time on his hands now he’s been sacked from the Villa. Maybe he will find Aimless again, the girl of his dreams and they can talk about being unemployed together.

• Haha
Please don’t allow him to treat you like this and walk away while you can. I’ve been there and didn’t walk away when I had the chance and it got worse despite him saying he would change and mine resorted to terrible violence again and again and each time it was worse. You deserve a whole lot more than this man and it’s not worth the pain in the long run. The support on here is amazing from everyone and we will all be here to support you in anyway we can. If you need someone to talk to you know you have all of us and your not alone ❤
Trying to find the original message this one is in reply to so I could try to offer some love and support ❤ we are all here for you if you want to offload ...if you don't know which way to turn we can try to help ...we aren't a bad bunch of women...I know we are a bunch of potty mouths but it's just Aimee we can't stand and don't give a flying duck about but anyone who's got a problem on here we are ALL ears ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine Aimee trying to deal with 5 kids when all Stevie Gs came for his weekend on. She can't even be bothered to deal with her own flesh and blood never mind 4 extra. She'd be like the evil stepmother 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen her post about the “date”. Even if she’s not made it up, it wouldn’t be hard for someone to catfish/spoof her to take the piss and find tit out. So either way, I don’t think it was genuine 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
You're worth so much more huni❤ this isnt how you're supposed to feel when you're in a relationship..I can't find your last post before this so don't know what else you said but if you hate your life because of HIM you need to get rid of him and start LOVING your life..life's too short to sit around waiting for him to change ...he won't...hes a twit and will always be a twit ...you can do better !!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh lovely.
I feel for you as I've been there myself . You know that you need to kick him to the kerb and never see him again but until you realise your own self worth, then that won't happen.
But just know, he won't change, despite what you hope and what he says.
Us tattle trolls will be here for you whenever you need to vent, we have your back. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Walk away. He sounds like a right twit and you deserve better. It’s hard but he will never change and don’t waste your time. Hope your okay 😘

Run, run like the wind, u deserve so much better ❤

Wish I'd done that 4.5 years ago, but I'm currently sat at the cinema on my own because he's throwna massive paddy and I refuse to put up with it anymore. We all deserve to be treated right, polish that crown & hold your head high
You shouldn't have to put up with any of that.
I hope you enjoy the cinema despite the circumstances and I hope you come to a decision about your overgrown toddler x

Due another thread now
The most liked post was mine 🙈 feel a but awks doing a thread that I proposed haha

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t matter what it is she’ selling it’s really difficult to take someone dressed in a grinch bleeping hoody seriously

especially skincare and make up .🙄🤣

Endless cash, house full of trash, no cost of living crisis for this car-crash

*new thread title suggestion*
Brilliant 👍👍👏👏👏

Oh lovely.
I feel for you as I've been there myself . You know that you need to kick him to the kerb and never see him again but until you realise your own self worth, then that won't happen.
But just know, he won't change, despite what you hope and what he says.
Us tattle trolls will be here for you whenever you need to vent, we have your back. Xxx
Me too. ... took me so long to realise and even longer to get rid! It's so hard....but just known it's the right and only thing to do 💖

• Heart
Just finish with him. Honestly I’ve been there and I even married him, it lasted one year. Get rid and move on there are plenty more fellas out there who will treat you properly. I met my 2nd husband and he couldn’t have been more different than the first. Don’t settle for somebody who doesn’t treat you right!! Xx

• Heart
My advice would be to understand that you are worth more than someone who will treat you this way. He isn’t worth your tears, love or attention. Bin him off now because it’ll only get worse and make you feel even worse. You don’t need that kind of toxicity in your life. Be with people who will make you happy and feel your worth. Hope you’re okay xx

• Heart
And one more thing when we wants to know why you’ve dumped him tell him what you’ve put here, including that he’s a dick when he’s drunk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she go out on her own, or did she actually have her date but made the tiktok this morning just for something to post

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.