Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg allergic to nail primer ffs is that all she has to worry about? Hello Fresh how can she promote it? Lazy cow it’s her and the kid.

Reactions: 2
Yeh agreed but what child only has one coat in the winter? I know times are hard but the money she spends on coffee and takeout she could buy another coat from primark. The weather can be rough with a lot of rain what happens if Harper gets soaked or it gets filthy and it needs a wash, kids coats fall off the peg in school all the time and other kids trample them or they fall or sit in the playground playing. I guess a filthy coat would be another excuse for a day off as in oh Harper’s coat was wet she couldn’t go in today you know she is prone to being ill I couldn’t risk that I would have mum guilt at the thought of my baby wearing a wet coat.
ETA I’m not suggesting she goes and spends a fortune on a spare but Harper is petit she could probably pick one up on vinted.
Oh I absolutely agree with you my daughter has one for cold one for rain one for milder weather etc … may be a bit excessive but I like her have one for all weather conditions 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can the ladies here answer me a question.... How does she wipe or take part in self care with those claws on? Surly you'll get 💩under them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry, Ive seen big issue sellers looking better than she does

Jeez
Absolute scrag. Feckin state of it.

How anyone can ask her beauty / "self care" related questions is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
I thought she said she had "loads to do" today?
Shes done nothing but fanny about in that health hazard of a kitchen 😏

Reactions: 8
MORE shopping being delivered?

Jesus christ woman. Maybe sort out your cupboards and you wouldn't need to shop every damn day.

She irritates the hell out of me.

And noone needs to see her stuff her face. Does she not watch herself back and see what she looks like?!?!

Reactions: 8
So I spied a coat…. Back seat ?! Is that the one that doesn’t fit ??? Disgusting saying she’s losing weight when stuffing her face like that… what if people was struggling and naive thinking I can eat mcds and still lose like her. She’s vile. Can’t stand her. Hat on in the house?! Thought she was so busy today?! Why she live.

I thought she said she had "loads to do" today?
Shes done nothing but fanny about in that health hazard of a kitchen 😏
I just thought the same. She is soooo busy x

Reactions: 7
Yes she probably did know Debra, but she’s too god dam lazy and that air fryer of her will still be in its box 📦 don’t think I’ve ever seen her use it yet.
cue the air fryer will be out next 🤣
I actually seen it on the counter yesterday when she showed us how clean her work top was but yeah, it's just there for show, never been used.

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s so bitter. Saying he’s gone and got help for the next one. Sorry how is that anyone else’s business?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh she’s so bitter. Saying he’s gone and got help for the next one. Sorry how is that anyone else’s business?!
Always 3 sides to a story, his, hers & the truth

I don't agree with her discussing the father of her child how she does when that person can't respond

If he was as bad as she makes out you'd think she'd be happy that he's moved on

Always 3 sides to a story, his, hers & the truth

I don't agree with her discussing the father of her child how she does when that person can't respond

If he was as bad as she makes out you'd think she'd be happy that he's moved on
Totally agree.

She’s quick to shoot down those who comment on her personal life saying things like it’s daddy’s house etc but she’s happy to discuss her ex’s personal life? How is that okay? Truth is she’s still in love with him and it’s turned her into such a bitter woman because he’s moved on and found better.

She’s still on live isn’t almost time for the school run?

Reactions: 4
These threads sure go fast ha!
I can’t lie and say my house is a palace. But I sure as hell would not have manky mash potatoes in a pot from last night. No matter how tired how whatever. I always have to wake up to a clean kitchen and living room. I can’t sit and watch TV in an evening unless my living room is clean. Bur for me WHY THE HELL IS SHE SHOWING THE HOUSE TO THE WORLD

Doesn't do breakfast or lunch, most days skips straight to tea 🤣🤣
Yet here she is, eating yet more greasy takeaway food 😆. I dread to think what's under them nails 🤢
She is in total denial of what she eats. She’s swear blind she hadn’t eaten that if you asked her

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.