Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that harpers coat on the back seat? Why hasn’t she took it to school? How can anyone send their kid to school with no coat when the weather can change quicker than aimless changes her knickers!

And she doesn’t do breakfast, that’s right aimless you don’t do breakfast but you’ll shovel it in when it’s made for you!
She’s not eating another load of tit is she

Reactions: 5
She looks like she needs a good bleach or dettol bath. I bet she absolutely honks to high heaven, scruffy mare.

I can smell cat piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not another twatting dry ham wrap video 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Why does she act like she's doing frigging origami! It's a ham wrap you absolute bellend. P.s stop with the disgusting fake laughing and asking your phone questions 😴😴

Reactions: 12
Bloody state of her hoofing yet another mcdonalds breakfast into her 🐷🐷🐷
Its actually disgusting watching her eat and talk with her mouth full 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yet abother home bargins video coming up later 👍 cracker 🥱🥱🥱🥱
That hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what way does she wear it on her manky head??? Looks utterly ridiculous- at least shes consistent always eating aleays looking a mess

Reactions: 8
Also who has a full blown conversation daily about what they want for packed lunch ffs! Mine get what they're given! Its a surprise to see whether it's tit or not 🤣 no way am I sitting them down every morning asking what they want and don't want

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn't do breakfast or lunch, most days skips straight to tea 🤣🤣
Yet here she is, eating yet more greasy takeaway food 😆. I dread to think what's under them nails 🤢

Reactions: 11
Bloody state of her hoofing yet another mcdonalds breakfast into her 🐷🐷🐷
Its actually disgusting watching her eat and talk with her mouth full 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yet abother home bargins video coming up later 👍 cracker 🥱🥱🥱🥱
That hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what way does she wear it on her manky head??? Looks utterly ridiculous- at least shes consistent always eating aleays looking a mess
Her chrustmas Eve boxes must be the size of a skip ,!

Reactions: 6
F miss piggy 🐷 eating McDonald’s F liar 🤥 I don’t eat at breakfast

She 100% said she doesn’t do breakfast to try make herself look busy😂 why would you say when half ur videos are you scraning breakfast😂

Reactions: 8
It’s like friggin Groundhog Day. I’m glad I can do a dry wrap and I can get a heartache breakfast to eat in a car. She’ll be filming herself having a poop next.

Aimless the packed lunch vids are boring. Same stuff in the lunch box daily, how is this content?

Another maccies breakfast for someone that doesn't do breakfast 🙄

And finally home bargains, that's 10 days shopping in a row

Reactions: 10
She's an absolute walloper , how can she claim she was "so busy " yesterday...yet she had time to film herself eating a bleeping crumpet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's an absolute walloper , how can she claim she was "so busy " yesterday...yet she had time to film herself eating a bleeping crumpet!!
Because she had two ‘meeting’ with her ‘management’ 🤣🤣🤣 the delusion is real. Probably a five minute phone call telling her what crap to sell next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I showed my other half a couple of her videos last night and asked for his honest opinion

He said she is hard work and high maintenance,arrogant, a sh*t mum,and " feck me who eats like that " . He said no wonder shes single as there's nothing appealing about her . All the clothes hair and make up and apparently I still look better in my trackies, with my hair needing washed and no make up ! He said she obviously has no self respect or awareness of the world around her and,going on a date with her would put you off women for life .
And that's from a man who knows nothing about her and just watched 5 videos ........
My husband has said the same things.

Wtf is she wearing on her live. 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.