Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whilst stuffing sone kind of breakfast in its gob she’s advising on whet shite from home bargains to put in your kiddies or adults but in her world I think the two of them are the same thing Xmas Eve boxes …..

who’s advising this twit?????

Reactions: 4
How can her kitchen be tidy yesterday & that state today??

I have no words

Reactions: 11
I wonder how long she leaves that stuff in bags on the floor before she puts it away

Has she really just emptied an almost full pan of mash into the bin?!
What a wasteful piece of tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's just emptied the pot with mash potatoes in from last night 🤢 how the hell can u leave it all night with food in!..

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's so passive aggressive. She hates her followers you can tell. She's so fake in the way she answers them. These absolute minions who follow her are clearly brain dead.

Reactions: 6
I’m overly irritated by the fact that she constantly runs water when she washes up/cleans, it’s so wasteful, she keeps walking round the kitchen and just leaves it running!!!

Also, on her live she just said ‘I never have time to sit down I think that’s why I’ve lost weight’ 🥴

Absolutely delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's 12:45 and she's just emptied food from a pan into the bin...is that seriously from last night's dinner? She's an absolute animal

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She looks like something from last of the summer wine with that bloody hat in like that. And who the heck wears a hat and scarf indoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I literally can’t stand the dirty lazy condescending cow but I can understand the scarf inside. I work from home at an IT desk job so I often sit in meetings for an hour at a time and I do get cold (obvs not switching on the heating!! Cost of living and all that) so have been known to have a scarf on as a blanket over my back and shoulders. The hat never. She looks like a total twunt!! Also what’s all this tit about loosing weight she looks massive today! Her ass is the size of a bus 😂

Reactions: 10
Who wears a woolly hat when cleaning? It doesn't look cute,she looks an absolute melt
And she didn't like a hun asking if she liked Sophiena.Her face dropped and she went quiet

Playing the MH card yet again but has but problem being on a live in that state ....sheesh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.