Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, and don't we all stand inside making a packed lunch with a bobble hat on :confused:
She really rates herself doesn't she !!!!

She has to film a couple ads today as she didn't get round to it yesterday .......
She must of been busy at work yesterday ? - Nope
Busy cleaning? - Nope
Decluttering? - Nope
Bulk cooking healthy meals? - Nope

Ive just realised why people watch her ........ Makes them feel like parent of the year!
She is bleeping useless.

1666167131029.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been catching up on her video. Her nails give me the ick so much, why do they need to be that long?! They look horrendous! 🤢

Reactions: 7
Not to be picky but Harper does have a new coat. The blue one is her new coat I remember aimless referencing it the other day could have been on a live saying she wanted a blue one
Recap

Aimless has given us that much to talk about that we've taken LESS than a week to finish a thread, that's less time than it takes her to put on her make up to go to the shops..and certainly less time than it takes her to wash dishes.

The fire hazard of a top landing is still over flowing with boxes and bags .
But what Kid only has one Coatb
She's been shopping every single day for the last 9 days...and not just nipping for milk or bread (I think most folk need to do that kind of shopping most days ) but full on new clothes,slippers and general tit!

She's still acting like a teenager and wetting her already pissy pants over Grinch shite that nobody over the age of 17 would admit to wanting.

Her and Mummy went shopping on Saturday and then hit the booze before they even had their coats off ...which meant obviously Aimee had such bad anxiety the next day she couldn't go to a new shop ,no darling that's not anxiety that's called a hangover!

I think we need to start a wiki for this cow so we can have recipes of all her bullshit

This is the coat I think H was wearing in yesterday video, which she said last year she got in the shop she worked in....did she forget she had it or has H already outgrown it?
Yeh agreed but what child only has one coat in the winter? I know times are hard but the money she spends on coffee and takeout she could buy another coat from primark. The weather can be rough with a lot of rain what happens if Harper gets soaked or it gets filthy and it needs a wash, kids coats fall off the peg in school all the time and other kids trample them or they fall or sit in the playground playing. I guess a filthy coat would be another excuse for a day off as in oh Harper’s coat was wet she couldn’t go in today you know she is prone to being ill I couldn’t risk that I would have mum guilt at the thought of my baby wearing a wet coat.
ETA I’m not suggesting she goes and spends a fortune on a spare but Harper is petit she could probably pick one up on vinted.

Reactions: 4
I’m starting to really believe that when people say on here that she loves clapping back at “trolls” just for content, I think it’s true because why post a tt eating or whatever with someone clearly hoovering in the background then just ignore it when people comment, or the whole h needs a new coat crap then not address it if only to shut us up and it’s not just us is it, I’ve seen plenty of comments on her tt of people asking about H’s coat and if she bought one yet whether they be haters or huns but she doesn’t answer back but watches her minions get all twisted about it, also am I the only person who finds it weird that she did a tt about running her kid a bath, I know she wasnt in it or anything but to me it was creepy, she can’t help herself trying to prove us wrong after it’s obvious she reads here!! She can plaster herself wherever she wants but leave your child’s bath time out of it! 😳🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she wearing a hat in the house to do breakfast 😂 bizarre. Also, that juice she gives harper, is that all she has all day to drink?! My son goes to school with 2 bottles of water. He'd be parched if I gave him a small carton of juice.
I’ve thought the same about that little carton of juice! Also it’s a waste of money. Surely buying a bottle and filling it with dilute juice is better value than those things!! Money to burn that bleep

Love the thread title. Aimless must be so pleased we got Through the last one so quick!!!!

The hat while doing a packed lunch? Why ? Silly cow.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on her videos,

1. Why the hell did she cremate those sausages, really not hard.
2. Again I know she’s just a child but the way she speaks to harper is so strange to me like proper babying her and answering her questions for her. Makes me cringe so much!!!! Like people have said in here before it’s only going to create issues for harper with fitting in.
3. How can she say she’s forgot to do ad’s as she had no time😭 she boggles my mind. Why not have a few hours in the morning to do that then do all your bloody shopping trips
4. Again, I just don’t know how she can have her house like that. She can’t even say it’s just lived in it’s a pig sty!!!! All the money she spends on shite she could’ve hired a cleaner for that. I just don’t get it, maybe it’s cause she didn’t buy the house? With mine cause I put so much money into it I want to have pride in it. Freaks me out how unarsed she is
5. That hair needs inches chopped!!!! So annoying. Surely her “stylist” mum would point that out

Reactions: 7
yes, and don't we all stand inside making a packed lunch with a bobble hat on :confused:
She really rates herself doesn't she !!!!

She has to film a couple ads today as she didn't get round to it yesterday .......
She must of been busy at work yesterday ? - Nope
Busy cleaning? - Nope
Decluttering? - Nope
Bulk cooking healthy meals? - Nope

Ive just realised why people watch her ........ Makes them feel like parent of the year!
She is bleeping useless.

View attachment 1661439
I think it’s time to stop the packed lunch videos now Aimee. They are exactly the same every day. Dry, boring and predictable…. Oh wait 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But seriously it doesn’t add anything to your content now.

Reactions: 16
Ffs the bleep blocked me again, I guess I wasn’t ‘nice enough’ never mind, I’ve still got another account, but I must remember that it’s for purely voyeuristic purposes only and stop jumping in with what’s in my head and commenting.
And duck me with a brick, the packed lunch videos, they’re the same every day. And why wear a hat, it makes you look stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harpers asked for the cheese to be on the wrap after the cheese was put in a pot, I think she wasn’t able to put it on herself, surely at 8 that isn’t difficult when you’ve been shown things?
And she blocked me for my bet they had lovely coats comments after she replied to it.. she read it on here it was me 😂 So everything she’s doing she’s making video replies to prove she does them when we know for a fact she’s the laziest pathetic ‘parent’ ever!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ffs the bleep blocked me again, I guess I wasn’t ‘nice enough’ never mind, I’ve still got another account, but I must remember that it’s for purely voyeuristic purposes only and stop jumping in with what’s in my head and commenting.
And duck me with a brick, the packed lunch videos, they’re the same every day. And why wear a hat, it makes you look stupid.
I have been blocked so many times....🤣🤣other night I went into her live by accident on an account that I shouldn't have🙈lucky for me I was out of
there fast and she didn't notice!!...I so can't be arsed to open yet another " voyeuristic account"🤣🤣🤣😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap

Aimless has given us that much to talk about that we've taken LESS than a week to finish a thread, that's less time than it takes her to put on her make up to go to the shops..and certainly less time than it takes her to wash dishes.

The fire hazard of a top landing is still over flowing with boxes and bags .

She's been shopping every single day for the last 9 days...and not just nipping for milk or bread (I think most folk need to do that kind of shopping most days ) but full on new clothes,slippers and general tit!

She's still acting like a teenager and wetting her already pissy pants over Grinch shite that nobody over the age of 17 would admit to wanting.

Her and Mummy went shopping on Saturday and then hit the booze before they even had their coats off ...which meant obviously Aimee had such bad anxiety the next day she couldn't go to a new shop ,no darling that's not anxiety that's called a hangover!

I think we need to start a wiki for this cow so we can have recipes of all her bullshit

This is the coat I think H was wearing in yesterday video, which she said last year she got in the shop she worked in....did she forget she had it or has H already outgrown it?
Great recap 👏🏻

Bloody hope so. I feel like it's creeping in again I won't let it in x
Big loves ❤

Reactions: 3
Why is she wearing a hat in the house to do breakfast 😂 bizarre. Also, that juice she gives harper, is that all she has all day to drink?! My son goes to school with 2 bottles of water. He'd be parched if I gave him a small carton of juice.
I was just thinking the very same - I’m sure it’s not been off her head since she got it,probably wears it to bed, must be rank with all that greasy hair under it !

Reactions: 4
Her life is so vacuous, how can she be aspiring to anyone. I have gifted a few on TikTok real content creators, artists, because I know first hand materials like paint and any media is expensive, and if I see a talent I will support that person to go on and make beautiful things to make this dull old world brighter.
But when I see people gifting aimless and her ilk, I despair, what does she create, what does she bring to people? Everything she does is for herself only.
I cannot wait for this influencer bubble to burst, it’s insidious. She plays a sharp game though I’ll give her that, calling them besties, gurrrrl, hun etc, she pulls them in by making them think she cares about them, she doesn’t, aimless cares only about aimless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watching the packed lunch video today. Did she say at the end she could do with nipping to Tesco? Like didn’t she pop in to a shop yesterday with Harper after school? So why again today? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, her dad put the bins out…. Hmmm admitting that he was there yesterday doing stuff for her…. Hoovering by dad for sure. Slip up there single mama

Would love to know what Daddy Dear’s new wife makes of it all, imaging the conversations in their house “ oh I’m just going round to put our Aimless’s bin out”, “oh I’m just popping round to do her hoovering”, “ oh I just need to take our Harper to school and then collect her later” , “oh I’m just taking 20 car loads of her tit to the skip” - and on and on it will go!
I’d be livid if I was the new wife that’s for sure, like it’s not like Aimless is 16, stuck at home with a new baby and skint is it?

Reactions: 12
I showed my other half a couple of her videos last night and asked for his honest opinion

He said she is hard work and high maintenance,arrogant, a sh*t mum,and " feck me who eats like that " . He said no wonder shes single as there's nothing appealing about her . All the clothes hair and make up and apparently I still look better in my trackies, with my hair needing washed and no make up ! He said she obviously has no self respect or awareness of the world around her and,going on a date with her would put you off women for life .
And that's from a man who knows nothing about her and just watched 5 videos ........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that harpers coat on the back seat? Why hasn’t she took it to school? How can anyone send their kid to school with no coat when the weather can change quicker than aimless changes her knickers!

And she doesn’t do breakfast, that’s right aimless you don’t do breakfast but you’ll shovel it in when it’s made for you!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.