Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going to Spain and not eating the local cuisine! If she ever goes to Italy she’ll probably have a curry 🤣
‘Authentic’ is making me 🤮. We had a great time in Barcelona, culture, art, cable cars etc during the day and great nights out in the Gothic quarter - making our way around the €1 tapas bars with local wines, great music and late night doughnuts on the way home - I can eat pasta in front of my own tv 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is this website? I may have a look myself 🤣 oh yeah she loves to splash the cash. I don't think she's that well off. Everything she has her dad pays and the rest goes on plastic. She's 100% got to be claiming single parents benefits as well. Nice for her when she has no bills to pay!
haccoo/saramart. it's an app. loads of influencers use it. apparently they sell dunks for £15. I read about it on the brittany miller page so had a nosey at the facebook groups about it because was intruged

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She will be back to Blighty and craving a burger
I think MD’s has a new menu out so she will be taste testing that with extra fries and back up burgers

Reactions: 14
Foreign egg omelette consumed before flying home 🤔🤔🤔.
Why she need a 3 course breakie tho ?

saramart/hacoo is decent i paid £12 for dunks for me teen pretty good dupes, my ugg dupes fit nicer then my real uggs. Im a snob when it comes to my birkies tho wont buy dupes🫢

haccoo/saramart. it's an app. loads of influencers use it. apparently they sell dunks for £15. I read about it on the brittany miller page so had a nosey at the facebook groups about it because was intruged
I’ve used it a fair few times for my eldest kid who loves Nikes that won’t last her five fkn mins.
Never had anything tit arrive yet

Their fake jewellery is decent too
---
She will be back to Blighty and craving a burger
I think MD’s has a new menu out so she will be taste testing that with extra fries and back up burgers
I think she will be back with a takeaway on order as soon as her feet touch British soil

Her greed is disgusting. How can she eat so much? And she won’t be showing everything she eats. Plus all the booze! She has dramatically changed appearance since last year. Yes I still think (from what I can see) that she isn’t “fat”. However… her chins, puffiness, her arms, stomach and her skin all show that the food is taking its toll. She eats like Becki Jones and will end up her size soon! No one can eat the way she does and either not end up a fat bastard or have serious health complications. Her arteries must be so clogged. And the fact she swears on H’s life she doesn’t use filters when Stevie wonder can see she does, just proves to me that what I said the other day about her not caring about H is true. Vile greedy witch 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saramart is pretty decent although clothes I've found to come up small.

I've had a few pieces of jewellery just to see the quality compared to what I already have and honestly the dupes are fantastic, can not tell they're fake

Reactions: 9
Her greed is disgusting. How can she eat so much? And she won’t be showing everything she eats. Plus all the booze! She has dramatically changed appearance since last year. Yes I still think (from what I can see) that she isn’t “fat”. However… her chins, puffiness, her arms, stomach and her skin all show that the food is taking its toll. She eats like Becki Jones and will end up her size soon! No one can eat the way she does and either not end up a fat bastard or have serious health complications. Her arteries must be so clogged. And the fact she swears on H’s life she doesn’t use filters when Stevie wonder can see she does, just proves to me that what I said the other day about her not caring about H is true. Vile greedy witch 🤬
This!!!!
She's a lying, greedy, manipulative witch. She's a shadow of what she was. I used to really like her, way back when!
I will never know how she doesn't see it. I used to think old twit hat should have a word with her, but it's become clear that would never happen, she would never upset her little princess cash cow.
God..I can't stand the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This!!!!
She's a lying, greedy, manipulative witch. She's a shadow of what she was. I used to really like her, way back when!
I will never know how she doesn't see it. I used to think old twit hat should have a word with her, but it's become clear that would never happen, she would never upset her little princess cash cow.
God..I can't stand the pair of them!
I hope Charlie somehow comes into lots of money and tells both the slags to duck off when they come running.
Aimee is clearly very jealous of Charlie. She has a nice body, clean home, polite kid, friends. Aimee has an impolite kid, ever expanding body, disgusting home and no friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope Charlie somehow comes into lots of money and tells both the slags to duck off when they come running.
Aimee is clearly very jealous of Charlie. She has a nice body, clean home, polite kid, friends. Aimee has an impolite kid, ever expanding body, disgusting home and no friends 🤣
I'm hoping she already has🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Foreign egg omelette consumed before flying home 🤔🤔🤔.
Why she need a 3 course breakie tho ?

saramart/hacoo is decent i paid £12 for dunks for me teen pretty good dupes, my ugg dupes fit nicer then my real uggs. Im a snob when it comes to my birkies tho wont buy dupes🫢
Aimless would never admit hers are fake though

Reactions: 7
Their last day in Spain and the Princess Piglet is forcing herself to have a little 'light' brekky, as she NEVER eats breakfast normally as you know! 🤭🙄🐷

Shopping this morning before lunch then it's off to the airport and an early dinner but hopefully Shirl will remind our Piglet to eat up and not to forget to buy the snacks for the 4 hour flight, you don't want your stomach to feel that horrible feeling of hunger. She had it once and she didn't like it!

She is one GREEDY basic biatch!

Get the oversized Kaiia The Label pink trackkie out ready, she's heading back to Liverpool!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I predict a KFC “Harpers choice”
Aimless will of course get herself a family bucket of chicken the greedy bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Remember she can only claim back some VAT and then offset this against her tax liability. So at best she's getting it all at 20% discount although I suspect she's not because judging by how much of a bleeping skank she is I can't imagine she's.rhe sort to keep receipts and records of all her spending

Reactions: 4
Their last day in Spain and the Princess Piglet is forcing herself to have a little 'light' brekky, as she NEVER eats breakfast normally as you know! 🤭🙄🐷

Shopping this morning before lunch then it's off to the airport and an early dinner but hopefully Shirl will remind our Piglet to eat up and not to forget to buy the snacks for the 4 hour flight, you don't want your stomach to feel that horrible feeling of hunger. She had it once and she didn't like it!

She is one GREEDY basic biatch!

Get the oversized Kaiia The Label pink trackkie out ready, she's heading back to Liverpool!!
That omelette looks like sick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She don’t get into Liverpool till 7:55pm, I can see it being an airport meal before they fly.

Told off for filming in Sephora 🤣🤣🤣🤣 a quick google tells you straight away you cannot film in their stores! As a content creator shouldn’t she be checking store policies before she goes swanning in with her camera recording?!!
---
And as I think about it, filming should not be allowed in any stores full stop!! i would be mortified if I appeared on someone’s video online!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.