Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if she claims these takeaways back somehow?? I just can’t fathom how someone can spend so much each month on takeaways. It’s bloody shocking and I’d say there has been months where it has been more too. Greedy bloody piglet!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Bag looks tit aimless 👌🏻

I’m into vintage designer hence the bag I used today was dior and worth a fair few thousands of pounds cus of the style of it.

Not bad for someone who doesn’t sell her soul on the internet and works a full time job.

Shove that in ya cheap Westwood bag and smoke it
100%. I have recently been given a Kate spade bag from my husband. It’s quaint and very usable. I don’t feel the need to be photographed with it like she does. That is because we are all classy here and don’t feel the need to show off as it isn’t a big deal. She is a twit - pass it on 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know for sure but I imagine she can claim it back as it’s for content. I’m sure that’s how she manages to pay for all her hauls and taste tests because it’s content creation she can write it off as business expense

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How can she deny the blurs ?
Dunno what her issue is with how she really looks
Does she have no knee caps 😂😂😂😂
---
“It’s so authentic”

You are in an Italian restaurant in Spain
I drive my hubby mad when we are away abroad. I need to locals restaurants and mingle with real Spanish/greek/Egyptian people. That is what real culture is. She is a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s honestly so chavvy! Filming and eating in a restaurant, talking to her bloody self in the lens! Shes one absolute head!!! I’d be embarrassed if she was my daughter! She needs a bleeping good slap!!
Is it me… but she is putting on a different voice on this holiday. Like trying to sound posh, demure and classy along with associated facial expressions and mannerisms. But just makes her look a dick playing dress up just pretend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know if she claims these takeaways back somehow?? I just can’t fathom how someone can spend so much each month on takeaways. It’s bloody shocking and I’d say there has been months where it has been more too. Greedy bloody piglet!!
She's got to and let's remember her dad was a nightclub owner , so possibly knows all the tricks when it comes claiming _ tax dogdes if he didn't bet her uncle does / did
Bet she claims a clothes allowance offset against her tax .I'm sure there are loads of dodges if your in the know. The food she tastes test as well. .
---
Is it me… but she is putting on a different voice on this holiday. Like trying to sound posh, demure and classy along with associated facial expressions and mannerisms. But just makes her look a dick playing dress up just pretend.
💯 who does she think she is ? Well sounds a twit in that face stuff ad 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s giving less Brookside! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think clothes and food etc cannot be claimed back unless its exclusively for content
The fact she’s eating it for her dinner takes away the exclusiveness
The fact she’s wearing the clothes she shows means it’s not just for content
My daughter has a small business and I do her returns and she can charge a small amount of rent as she uses a special room for storage and running the business from and it’s quite a small percentage gas, electric, phone as well
But saying that, it is a small business, too small to hire an accountant and her bookkeeping is super easy with just in and out transactions, no grey areas

Reactions: 8
I don’t know for sure but I imagine she can claim it back as it’s for content. I’m sure that’s how she manages to pay for all her hauls and taste tests because it’s content creation she can write it off as business expense
How can you call her stuffing her face with all those cakes and pastries Food Reviews when all she ever says in them is "Yum!" 🙄
It's pathetic. It's hardly work in any shape or form. 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say yes she can claim part of it. It says here they should only be claiming a certain amount of the things listed here (including food) as a business expense when they are also for personal use. So her phone she should only have claimed some of the cost of that was a business expense as it is also her personal phone. How this works with food is beyond me though. Of course everyone needs to eat to stay alive so it seems a bit of a con to show the food as content (which you’d need to buy and eat anyway) and then declare it as a business expense. How does one decide how much of the food is personal use and how much is for content?!! What a joke!! And she literally shows all her food shops and dish up dinners!! 🙄🙄
IMG_6219.png
IMG_6220.png

Delightful! Authentic! Stunniinnngg...so sod off! She gets right on my tits and she is getting right up herself (even more than usual). 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
27.05 - Steak (Amy), pizza (Harper) and Paella (Wendy) = ??
28.05 - El Quatre Gats = €98 / £84 (not including drinks or the dessert + they may have ordered sides)
29.05 - Buenos Brasas Grill = €92 / £79 (Amy replied to a comment saying she thinks this was the total)
29.05 - Filled churros = €2.95 each / £2.50 each so £7.50 if they all had one
30.05 - La Romane = €60 / £51 (This doesn't include Harper or Wendy's starter, any drinks for Harper or any dessert because she didn't show these and she didn't mention how many sangria's they both had)

Total so far = £ 566.89
Thats more then half of my monthly pay 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So she’s back home today, wonder if the anxiety will reappear for the flight home because she’s got to parent H and the school run.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seen in the wild on Shirley’s video, notice she hasn’t shared her Birkenstocks either
She’s a lot shorter and stumpier than in her posts

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’d say yes she can claim part of it. It says here they should only be claiming a certain amount of the things listed here (including food) as a business expense when they are also for personal use. So her phone she should only have claimed some of the cost of that was a business expense as it is also her personal phone. How this works with food is beyond me though. Of course everyone needs to eat to stay alive so it seems a bit of a con to show the food as content (which you’d need to buy and eat anyway) and then declare it as a business expense. How does one decide how much of the food is personal use and how much is for content?!! What a joke!! And she literally shows all her food shops and dish up dinners!! 🙄🙄
View attachment 2966192View attachment 2966193
Thank you lovely for that. I think she must claim for somethings. Her taste tests I definitely think she claims for. I just wander how much these so called creators can get away with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.