Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fucks me off so much, the entitled hag. I can remember watching a vlog years ago and someone was told not to film in Topshop or somewhere and this was way before TikTok etc so it’s nothing new or strange. I would hate to be working and have tits like her walking about with their phone out constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus any given chance and she’s eating!!! She will more than likely have a takeaway tonight too! God she’s a bleeping pig 🐷 Oh and might of known she’d see someone who follows her at the airport! Surprised the bloody pilot doesn’t follow her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Stunning, Fabulous, Gorgeous," seem to be the only vocabulary of Aimee and Mother on this trip!

It's very obvious looking after her 39yr old baby has taken its toll on mother haggard on this trip! Wendy is really looking worn out!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"Stunning, Fabulous, Gorgeous," seem to be the only vocabulary of Aimee and Mother on this trip!

It's very obvious looking after her 39yr old baby has taken its toll on mother haggard on this trip! Wendy is really looking worn out!
How wonky is Shirley's nose 👃 never noticed before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope they have time to purchase some snacks for the flight!
Would hate to think of her going hungry.
In all seriousness, it's all well and good that she's making these life choices, but she's inflicting them on young Harold too!
tit mother from a tit mother, right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is more in that bag than just that it was full to the top the lying cow. How dare they not let catpiss check in yet utter bar stewards they are. Sephora probably called ahead and told them! That will be her next story

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In all seriousness, it's all well and good that she's making these life choices, but she's inflicting them on young Harold too!
She will waste away on the ridiculously long flight if she doesn’t eat snacks poor thing 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I personally think filming in stores is tit behaviour.
I want to shop without someone bumbling along talking in to their phones. It’s rude and ignorant, and I am glad aimless got told no. It’s a shock to her to be told she can’t do something, and get her own way, and that’s why David left her.

Reactions: 30
The flights not for another 2 hrs, she’ll have plenty of time for snacks.

I wonder why Harpers only shared her nuggets and fries with Aimee. I think it was only aimee hungry and she’s only said that to camera so she don’t look like a fat pig

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.