Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bag looks tit aimless 👌🏻

I’m into vintage designer hence the bag I used today was dior and worth a fair few thousands of pounds cus of the style of it.

Not bad for someone who doesn’t sell her soul on the internet and works a full time job.

Shove that in ya cheap Westwood bag and smoke it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahahah serious!! You just know she would be a bore in the bedroom like a gold frump just lay on her back no wonder her men don’t last
Between her being a bore and smelling of cat piss she is lucky she gets any bloke come near her, I want her to get another bloke so we have a repeat of the Halloween tree getting kicked across the house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahah serious!! You just know she would be a bore in the bedroom like a gold frump just lay on her back no wonder her men don’t last
Her mate Beefy Vav taught her the moves 🤣 she's out of breath just making a 3 minute tiktok and ramming a cake in her hole. Those chubby knees nd cankles aren't up to any bedroom gymnastics

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wtf does she sound like in that ad. Stupid bleep. That waiter must be thinking she’s a bleeping weirdo recording herself eating!

• Haha
  • Sick
Imagine filming every time you have your dinner. duck that. Can really notice the weight gain when she turns her head to the side, she’ll soon have no neck if she carries on, just be one big face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
27.05 - Steak (Amy), pizza (Harper) and Paella (Wendy) = ??
28.05 - El Quatre Gats = €98 / £84 (not including drinks or the dessert + they may have ordered sides)
29.05 - Buenos Brasas Grill = €92 / £79 (Amy replied to a comment saying she thinks this was the total)
29.05 - Filled churros = €2.95 each / £2.50 each so £7.50 if they all had one
30.05 - La Romane = €60 / £51 (This doesn't include Harper or Wendy's starter, any drinks for Harper or any dessert because she didn't show these and she didn't mention how many sangria's they both had)

Total so far = £ 566.89

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Imagine filming every time you have your dinner. duck that. Can really notice the weight gain when she turns her head to the side, she’ll soon have no neck if she carries on, just be one big face.
She’s honestly so chavvy! Filming and eating in a restaurant, talking to her bloody self in the lens! Shes one absolute head!!! I’d be embarrassed if she was my daughter! She needs a bleeping good slap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The difference in her on holiday with her "bestie" is unbelievable!
Wonder if Harold realises that mummy cat piss hated being on her own with her on the last holiday?
Bet she's been in the old twit hatted comfort blanket's room all week, leaving the princess to rest!

• Sick
The difference in her on holiday with her "bestie" is unbelievable!
Wonder if Harold realises that mummy cat piss hated being on her own with her on the last holiday?
Bet she's been in the old twit hatted comfort blanket's room all week, leaving the princess to rest!
Oh she will definitely notice. She may not fully understand or voice anything till she's older, but kids are not stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks to @DaisyLou23 for the thread suggestion!

We’re near the end of May and she’s eaten as many takeaways this month as most normal people eat in a couple of years.

Chins and bellies growing by the day but she “forgets to eat”

Yet another holiday that she’s made look boring and unforgettable - Barcelona for the plastic scouser moaner 😂
Thank you ladies xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going to Spain and eating Italian food! This woman grinds my gears! I could understand if they were there for two weeks, but she is just so uncultured!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah "mummy he wanted to do THAT TO ME !! ---- AND Mummy you know that gives me the ick .fill the blanks in your have wide choice I imagine sack of spuds !!🤣🤣😂😂
---
She’s honestly so chavvy! Filming and eating in a restaurant, talking to her bloody self in the lens! Shes one absolute head!!! I’d be embarrassed if she was my daughter! She needs a bleeping good slap!!
She's been needing a goid slap for year , that why she's the way she is now .😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sad every evening plonking ur phone on table to record yourself eating and talking to urself. How about talk to your kid

Reactions: 25
Between her being a bore and smelling of cat piss she is lucky she gets any bloke come near her, I want her to get another bloke so we have a repeat of the Halloween tree getting kicked across the house
I have never seen this Halloween video has anyone got it. Xx

Reactions: 7
If i hear Amiee and bloody mummy say authentic again 😡😡😡!!

Shes on holiday for a few days asay yet shes her phone out all the time - imagine not coming off tiktok for jus a week to enjoy time with your daughter.
---
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
27.05 - Steak (Amy), pizza (Harper) and Paella (Wendy) = ??
28.05 - El Quatre Gats = €98 / £84 (not including drinks or the dessert + they may have ordered sides)
29.05 - Buenos Brasas Grill = €92 / £79 (Amy replied to a comment saying she thinks this was the total)
29.05 - Filled churros = €2.95 each / £2.50 each so £7.50 if they all had one
30.05 - La Romane = €60 / £51 (This doesn't include Harper or Wendy's starter, any drinks for Harper or any dessert because she didn't show these and she didn't mention how many sangria's they both had)

Total so far = £ 566.89
Honestly this is shocking! we have jus been away at a caravan for a few days and spent over £100 on food and its broken my heart and I feel its such a waste... she spends this kind of money a month on takeaways and thinks its normal?!
I mean her shopping must cost a bomb she gets branded EVERYTHING and gets so much tit!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.