Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told off for filming in Sephora 🤣🤣🤣🤣 a quick google tells you straight away you cannot film in their stores! As a content creator shouldn’t she be checking store policies before she goes swanning in with her camera recording?!!
---
And as I think about it, filming should not be allowed in any stores full stop!! i would be mortified if I appeared on someone’s video online!
Aww diddums, poor little Piglet!
And me too, it's one of my pet hates!

Reactions: 11
So she uses harper to voice that she’s disappointed in Sephora & it felt once again forced & unnatural..I’m sure they’ll be bothered about they felt like that but if their policy is no filming then the woman has every right to watch she doesn’t do it again

Hope the Manchester Sephora does the same 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is totally setting up for Sophora to send her loads of freebies or make a fuss of her in Manchester

‘I don’t like to talk about negative experiences’ - like duck, that’s all she talks about be it men, McDonald’s, Nando’s, Deliveroo drivers…..

Reactions: 25
She only needs to google it and she would know she can't film in store!
Who the hell does she think she is?😡

Reactions: 14
Wish more shops would tell these idiots to pack it up when they strut into shops filming with no awareness for the people around them.

She didn’t need to post that video at all, why bother…. Oh yeah need to get her Huns to make a fuss. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Walking along not a care in the world and Harper behind her on her phone!! She doesn’t give a flying duck!
IMG_6491.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Don’t mess with the Spaniards! 😂
It must be really annoying to be a shop assistant and have a shop full of people filming. There could be loads of reasons why she was told not to film. She may have been worried about ending up on the internet for her own personal reasons. These influenzas see it as a right to just film everywhere they go.
I actually saw an assistant at M&S in Manchester advising a group of teenagers that they’re not allowed to take photos in there.

Reactions: 16
Mummy, the nasty lady told me off for filming in Sophora and watched me like I was common....do these people not know WHO I AM MUMMY?!!! Tell them Mummy, tell them!! 🙄

Ehmey saying she doesn't like to complain 🤣😂🤣😂 ...the same as she never eats breakfast, is a size 12 and rarely drinks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was about to post this too.
What a pair of dick heads they are😡
Arseholes honest to god. A 9 year old in Barcelona just casually walking along with a mobile phone and her mum in front not giving a tit! Just bleeping disgraceful!!! Aimee doesn’t give a tit about no one but herself!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Arseholes honest to god. A 9 year old in Barcelona just casually walking along with a mobile phone and her mum in front not giving a tit! Just bleeping disgraceful!!! Aimee doesn’t give a tit about no one but herself!!
The pair of them, they make me sick!!
She's way in front,not giving a shite, and the twit hat mother filming her, not giving a shite 👊

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She filters cos she knows she’s a chub ugly c..t and plain a blob who would be ignored . Her greed is over the top but she has too many sycophants around her and believes she looks like filtered Aimeeeeeeee

Reactions: 8
The pair of them, they make me sick!!
She's way in front,not giving a shite, and the twit hat mother filming her, not giving a shite 👊
Bloody shocking!! Pair of arseholes. Ive seen Aimee do this before on videos walking in front and leaving Harper dangling along behind. It only takes a second for something to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The shop assistant probably wasn’t even rude. The brat just isn’t used to being told no.
Also around her eyes look like a wrinkly old ball sack these days 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she came out of that shop stamping her feet cause she couldn’t video in there. She’s a bleeping brat! You can tell she was pissed off she couldn’t get her own way. Why does she feel the need to video everywhere she bloody goes! She’s a sad twit and no one wants you in the trafford centre either so pissoff you smelly witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet she came out of that shop stamping her feet cause she couldn’t video in there. She’s a bleeping brat! You can tell she was pissed off she couldn’t get her own way. Why does she feel the need to video everywhere she bloody goes! She’s a sad twit and no one wants you in the trafford centre either so pissoff you smelly witch!!!
It would be 'oh look, Sol De Janeiro, oh look Jo Malone, oh look MAC, oh look etc etc. Never mind, she'll be spending a fortune in duty free so we'll have that to look forward to....🥱

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.