Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being almost 40 and having daddy bail you out so the bailiffs don’t come knocking! I get people fall on hard times, but she has so much more than most…
Her dad has plenty of money. She was boasting about his multi million pound business she works in. There's no way on earth she isn't subsidised by him. Even charlie nearly slipped up on a live and said they have different lives because they've got different dads. It's pathetic because she's not humble or grateful for anything she has in life. She just spends and spends and still isn't happy with her life. She takes the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her dad is getting older now and I wouldn’t put it past her to just be waiting for him to pass away so she can inherit a large sum of money. Best thing he can do is leave her a bar of soap, shampoo and a notepad and pen, nothing else, so she can stop being a smelly rat and grow the duck up for once

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her dad is getting older now and I wouldn’t put it past her to just be waiting for him to pass away so she can inherit a large sum of money. Best thing he can do is leave her a bar of soap, shampoo and a notepad and pen, nothing else, so she can stop being a smelly rat and grow the duck up for once
Her dad might leave his money to his new wife only as he's already given Aimee a free house!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
she doesn’t do a thing for that child except buy H loads of crap so she doesn’t think she has a tit life.

“she doesn’t do a thing for that child except buy H loads of crap so she doesn’t think she has a tit life”

That’s one of the most accurate comments I’ve seen on here. We all know it’s true and most importantly Aimee (deep down) knows it true although she wouldn’t ever dare say it. She would never admit that she’s too lazy to do anything for her daughter because she simply can’t be arsed and just doesn’t want to. She doesn’t like having to be responsible for another person. That takes up valuable time and energy that could be spent on herself doing things she actually enjoys like drinking, shopping, eating, shopping, eating,drinking, talking to her phone, drinking, drinking, shopping, talking to her phone, shopping, eating, drinking, talking to her phone, eating etc etc.

She has no interest in improving her relationship with her daughter either because as I said before she can’t be arsed and she doesn’t want to. All she will ever do is double down and throw even more money at the situation, further ruining her daughter in the process (most likely she’s learned that from the wallet 💳 I suspect this was his style of parenting too)

She really is a piece of work. She could really benefit from therapy to be honest but she would never dare do it because she knows fine well it would make her open her eyes to her own behaviour and she can’t have that. Her ego and lack of accountability keeps her going in life and allows herself to get through each day without hating herself.
“she doesn’t do a thing for that child except buy H loads of crap so she doesn’t think she has a tit life”

I agree with this statement too but what about the other adults in H's life? Why are they condoning Ehmey's behaviour? That makes them just as cupable as she is! 😠

---
Funny how the supposed mum who spoke to her in tescos has no profile picture ( didn't Aimless say profiles with no pictures were trolls?) and hardly any friends,likes and no posts ?
Shes trying hard for a tesco deal
Now this PROVES that whole scenario was made up! What a lot of tosh!
I wouldn't hire her to promote a tampon let alone Tesco! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I agree with this statement too but what about the other adults in H's life? Why are they condoning Ehmey's behaviour? That makes them just as cupable as she is! 😠

---

Now this PROVES that whole scenario was made up! What a lot of tosh!
I wouldn't hire her to promote a tampon let alone Tesco! 🤢

Funny how they both spell "absolute" the same isnt it 🤭🤭🤭
---
Funny how they both spell "absolute" the same isnt it 🤭🤭🤭
Nevermind thats just my dyslexia making me look a tit 😂😂😂 iiiiits faaaiiiinnnnnee 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
DUD and she’s got what looks like a bruise but she’s saying it’s a patch test?

I reckon she’s been for follow up bloods to compare results for dvla but she wouldn’t say that would she
Who on earth does a patch test in the crease of their arm?? I've had blood test bruises come up like that, just tell the truth for once Shameless!

Reactions: 4
Random Sunday morning thoughts....did we ever find out the new " brand deal" that she was on about a good few weeks ago?
Maybe I blinked and missed it!

Reactions: 3
So… she had a posh lunch with dad and then comes home and cooks a large meal ?!? And how much coleslaw does one person need!! If we’ve been out for lunch we only ever have a light meal at teatime as we’re still quite full!
she poked prodded and touched her dads tea while dishing up 15 times 🤢 absolutely no need!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.