Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marc Jacobs bags, Chloe sunglasses and birkinstocks?? Sound like Haccoo fakes to me.

They are 3 of the brands they sell on there

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why these soft gets use filters on pics and videos, like we can’t see when they use them 🙄

Reactions: 11
Marc Jacobs bags, Chloe sunglasses and birkinstocks?? Sound like Haccoo fakes to me.

They are 3 of the brands they sell on there
I think they're fakes. Aimless loves to brag, she doesn't give a tit about being judged, she would be happy if she had hate because she could do a clap back.

she made a meal of going to London and buying a few bits. She and vav both did. Yet you see the pair of them with all these new "designer" things, and they never show the unboxing or the purchase? I smell bullshit. I can think of a few influencers that are the same, they unbox uggs, hunter wellies and new balance, but don't show unboxing Chloe, Marc Jacobs, LV or Gucci? Hmmm OK hunz 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I think they're fakes. Aimless loves to brag, she doesn't give a tit about being judged, she would be happy if she had hate because she could do a clap back.

she made a meal of going to London and buying a few bits. She and vav both did. Yet you see the pair of them with all these new "designer" things, and they never show the unboxing or the purchase? I smell bullshit. I can think of a few influencers that are the same, they unbox uggs, hunter wellies and new balance, but don't show unboxing Chloe, Marc Jacobs, LV or Gucci? Hmmm OK hunz 🤣🤣🤣
completely agree! You can get Chloe sunglasses for about £8 on there. If they were real Aimless would have LOVED showing them off in one of her hails

Imagine filming every time you have your dinner. duck that. Can really notice the weight gain when she turns her head to the side, she’ll soon have no neck if she carries on, just be one big face.
Her face is massive and out of proportion it freaks me out! Must be were she carry’s the weight most oh! and her hips tum legs & 5 chins… I’m no size 10 but don’t lie Aimee your not a 12! own it! Curves are beautiful 😍

Reactions: 15
Pastries, an omlette and jam on toast!! But she doesn’t eat breakfast!! Greedy pig 🐷
IMG_6482.jpeg
IMG_6481.jpeg
IMG_6480.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Does she want some toast with that jam? Jeeez I feel sick just looking at all that breakfast

• Sick
Reactions: 9
For someone who "never normally eats breakfast of a morning".....she has been horsing the breakfast into her rightly this week!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I mean she's not doing too bad, considering she forgets to eat 🤷

Shovel a bit more in Aimless 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she literally have to man handle every food that is in front of her. It’s dirty and vile. I don’t care if she has clean hands - it’s the height of bad manners. She has no decorum or table manners at all. Whoin their right minds aspire to be like her. Nope no thank you 🙂↔

• Sick
Reactions: 19
completely agree! You can get Chloe sunglasses for about £8 on there. If they were real Aimless would have LOVED showing them off in one of her hails
What is this website? I may have a look myself 🤣 oh yeah she loves to splash the cash. I don't think she's that well off. Everything she has her dad pays and the rest goes on plastic. She's 100% got to be claiming single parents benefits as well. Nice for her when she has no bills to pay!

Reactions: 8
That breakfast this morning, she shoved salt on the omelette before she'd even tasted it to see if it was needed. The number of pastries was obscene and how much jam on that toast?!

• Sick
duck knows what she’s healing by indulging herself like but it ain’t her arteries, is it?!

The salt thing, it’s just the height of bad manners, isn’t it?

@sheebz2212! I’d written my post before I’d seen yours! Not copying, promise! She really has ideas above her station though, sitting there with her nose in the air but then showing her lack of manners through her actions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’d say yes she can claim part of it. It says here they should only be claiming a certain amount of the things listed here (including food) as a business expense when they are also for personal use. So her phone she should only have claimed some of the cost of that was a business expense as it is also her personal phone. How this works with food is beyond me though. Of course everyone needs to eat to stay alive so it seems a bit of a con to show the food as content (which you’d need to buy and eat anyway) and then declare it as a business expense. How does one decide how much of the food is personal use and how much is for content?!! What a joke!! And she literally shows all her food shops and dish up dinners!! 🙄🙄
View attachment 2966192View attachment 2966193
That would really be for meetings or entertaining clients, or tea and coffee for an office. I don’t think this guidance has been adapted to take these new online influencer jobs into account. She can put anything down as an expense, but HMRC can remove it if they don’t agree it is a business expense.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.