Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
I will be engaging with Charley's videos a lot more now. if we all did the same try and give the poor girl a break.... see if old yo-yo kickers and the birkdale bike bother with her when she's earning the 💰??

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
She is one seriously annoying child but I feel mean writing that because it’s all her shit mother’s fault due to her crap parenting and refusal to address Hamper’s clear additional needs.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Not to talk about children but I think it's best they don't film her daughter talking tbh, she just comes across rude and cheeky and they just let her away with it!?!
---
And a 9 year old who doesn't want to go out because she was out yesterday!?! 🤯🤯

• Wow

Popsicled

VIP Member
Anyone else see how cut up into bite size pieces hampers steak is tonight ? Tell me that kid can’t use a knife without telling me that kid can’t use a knife!

• Heart
  • Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
New thread guys!!

Thread suggestion was mine and the prize is a blue TikTok tick 😂 one previous owner smells a bit cat pissy!

Quick update

Aimee’s still a twat but with a tick ✅
Shirl the Queen enabling is rimming aimless more than before all because she’s finally got verified (should be certified)
DVLA medical done - let’s hope they make the right decision
Next thread title...twat but with with a tick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I gave up before the end of her riveting story - she talks soooo slowly and drags everything out. She’s as boring as her useless daughter !!!
I literally cannot watch any of Bendys vids. She’s so boring. I’m so glad she’s not my mum.. she would put me in a coma with her voice. I never understand how boring people don’t realise how boring they are when they are goin on & on. TikTok has made these very average ppl think ppl care about what’s going on in their sad little lives.

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
The old lush needs to have a word with herself if she " doesn't understand "
Maybe have a look back at some of her and her princess daughter's recent shit toks.
Ask herself when did she actually did last see her other daughter and grandson. ( sure if she had seen them recently, we would have known about it!)
Put yourself out there as you have flash gash, you will be asked questions!
I really feel for RCharlie!
They love to spend time together but not all he time!!! So how come she’s at shibags house every fucking week then!!!! Having her tea and getting freebies!!! Fucking arseholes the pair of them!!! Used to think Wendy was ok but she’s a dick like her daughter and out for what she can get!! She doesn’t go to Charlie’s cause she can’t get nothing there! Honestly I would fuck the pair of them off if I was Charlie! Scummy twats!!

• Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh piss off!! Do these companies give to people less fortunate!! This woman has money coming out of her ears.

Btw Aimee your tan is like fence paint!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

megx

Chatty Member
I know airports are expensive but these were £16.99 each!!!
IMG_7694.jpeg

IMG_7695.jpeg

IMG_7697.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Faith61

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240527_103433_TikTok.jpg
Glad you don't care..but would have said it anyway...you're bloody pathetic, it's nauseating!

• Haha
  • Heart

megx

Chatty Member
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30 (not including any fees)
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket + not including any fees)

Total so far = £235.44

• Wow
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She had a "hair cut" before... made out it was so dramatic and it literally looked exactly the same scruffy mess as it always does. She needs about 12 inches lobbed off and it would look so much better!

• Haha

megx

Chatty Member
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30 (not including any fees)
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket + not including any fees)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50 (I think I've got everything correct + not including any fees)

Total so far = £276.94

• Wow
  • Sick

Womblewoo

VIP Member
If I hear ‘bye for now huns’ one more fucking time I’m gonna smash my bloody phone up!!!!

• Haha