Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys!!

Thread suggestion was mine and the prize is a blue TikTok tick 😂 one previous owner smells a bit cat pissy!

Quick update

Aimee’s still a twit but with a tick ✅
Shirl the Queen enabling is rimming aimless more than before all because she’s finally got verified (should be certified)
DVLA medical done - let’s hope they make the right decision

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New thread guys!!

Thread suggestion was mine and the prize is a blue TikTok tick 😂 one previous owner smells a bit cat pissy!

Quick update

Aimee’s still a twit but with a tick ✅
Shirl the Queen enabling is rimming aimless more than before all because she’s finally got verified (should be certified)
DVLA medical done - let’s hope they make the right decision
Next thread title...twit but with with a tick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I do feel for Charlie. I think that reply said everything without saying anything, and that's very telling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another takeaway! Mentioned on Shirl puffyhands video That’s NINE and the months not even out 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I will be engaging with Charley's videos a lot more now. if we all did the same try and give the poor girl a break.... see if old yo-yo kickers and the birkdale bike bother with her when she's earning the 💰??

• Heart
Good god they think they’re celebs don’t they 🤪 it’s not an awards ceremony ffs. I’d be much prouder if my child had worked hard and got some sort of qualification and a proper job. She just stuffs her face in front of the camera, anyone could do that, but we don’t because it’s ridiculous. Especially when you’ve got human jcb hands and look like a baked potato

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It also speaks volumes that she's not deleting the comments or jumping to their defence.
I suppose in a way maybe it validates her feelings, she knows she's left out & the fact others can also see the dynamics shows its not all in her head so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have mixed feelings about Charlie. I do think she can be a twit as she’s appeared in Aimee’s comments in the past being vile to people calling Aimee out. Might have been when the cat piss comment was put on her insta post. And I feel her persona comes over a bit fake on tiktok.
However I do feel for her because it is clear that Shirl favours Aimee. That must hurt a lot. Plus she is a hell of a lot better than Aimless!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I have mixed feelings about Charlie. I do think she can be a twit as she’s appeared in Aimee’s comments in the past being vile to people calling Aimee out. Might have been when the cat piss comment was put on her insta post. And I feel her persona comes over a bit fake on tiktok.
However I do feel for her because it is clear that Shirl favours Aimee. That must hurt a lot. Plus she is a hell of a lot better than Aimless!
Agreed! I do prefer her to Aimee though, my mum favours my older brother, always been that way, it does hurt was part of the reason I cut her off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Charlie probably has mates to meet up with when shes child free unlike aimee who has to bevvy with her mum. Did they drag H with them to go out for drinks??
---
Its obvious charlie loved her gran alot too. She got her something really memorable and thoughtful on mothers day even though she has passed and aimee sat with a face like a smacked arse and said something along the lines of well thats ur thing to do charlie whilst producing more cheap tat for wendy to swoon over. It stuck out to me
Wendy probably papped charlie off to nana all the time when she fucked off and married that guy and aimee had moved out

Last edited:
Charlie probably has mates to meet up with when shes child free unlike aimee who has to bevvy with her mum. Did they drag H with them to go out for drinks??
Yes there’s pics on insta stories

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.