Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Maybe just me and maybe a silly question? But why do people care if it's her first sip of the day or not?.....who gives a flying fiddlers, sure as shit not me anyway!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Popsicled

VIP Member
Interesting wording from r Shirl last night. ‘Our lovely harper can’t be exposed’ hmmmm interesting and weird
And proceeds to show her - thick at shit is old Shirl!!
---
Can’t expose harper but here’s a pic of her., make it make sense!
What a crap photo of all 3 of them - no eyes open between them and old fag ash lil looks like foooking Indiana Jones in that twat hat!!

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I’m sorry but harper is not a preteen she’s fucking rude!

I know plenty of pre teens with a bit of attitude but that’s pure rudeness and bratiness. And the relationship between them is so forced and as for h knowing who Eminem is. I bet the only Eminem she knows are m&ms
Pre teen? She's fucking 9!! She's just a damn rude brat! And aimee constantly laughing at stupid unfunny shit without correcting her says it all

• Heart

Userom

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she cooks every night of the week? 5 nights out of 7 she's ordering dinner from ubereats. Stupid bitch!

• Haha

Nat11

Erm guys breaking news!! Iv been blocked by fucking Wendy on tt 🤣 who knew she even knew how to block someone the old fucking hag lol

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
That's because shes aware the whole stalker things is a big fat lie.....she has zero worries because she knows it not true. If you really thought you had a stalker you would not show your home as much, you would lock down your home more- including fitting blinds in the front window.
She originally started with the stalker thing because D2 was pulling away and it's her toxic trait to try and manipulate people either with her health or situation. The stalker this time was to try and change the narrative of her her being reported to the DVLA.
It's so obvious why she doesn't have any friends and why she struggles to keep anyone long term. Only reason why her family are around is because her parents facilitate her behaviour. Can't wait till harper picks up this behaviour and aimless has to pander to her. That will be karma
I think harper has already started. The way aimless panders to her dinner “requests”

The way harper spoke to Wendy in her farm video, rude and disrespectful. Harper is aimless v2 & it’s only gonna get worse esp if TT comes crashing down & aimee can no longer afford 9 takeaways in 2 weeks, several shopping trips a week & has to actually parent her child. The shit will hit the fan

Sazza25

VIP Member
I have mixed feelings about Charlie. I do think she can be a twat as she’s appeared in Aimee’s comments in the past being vile to people calling Aimee out. Might have been when the cat piss comment was put on her insta post. And I feel her persona comes over a bit fake on tiktok.
However I do feel for her because it is clear that Shirl favours Aimee. That must hurt a lot. Plus she is a hell of a lot better than Aimless!
Agreed! I do prefer her to Aimee though, my mum favours my older brother, always been that way, it does hurt was part of the reason I cut her off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I'm the same, when she used to appear in Shamey's videos I thought she was ok. But, how wrong?
She is awful, just awful.
The pair of them make me sick!
She’s a grabby granny! Out for all she can get, that’s why she loves Aimee so much and she’s always there. Getting her tea and loads of freebies all the bloody time and I dont think she pays for any of these holidays either, I think Aimee pays. They are honestly a pair of arseholes. Charlie is best off on her own with Ralph.

• Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
I personally think the farm is too young for Harper. She is very babied in my opinion and those stupid voices annoy the fuck out of me.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Sorry that’s just gluttony. She makes me feel physically sick. She’s a walking heart attack and type two diabetes.

Popsicled

VIP Member
What does she think this Barcelona trip is with all these holiday clothes? Surely a city break does not warrant beach resort clothes? I’d be in comfy shorts, tops and trainers for spending the days sight seeing with a casual change for the evening - or is that just me.

thequietone

Chatty Member
I think it’s bizarre how Aimee focuses so much on ‘having’ to eat. She often says things like I’ve had to force myself, even though it’s late we have to eat, I’m not hungry but it’s important I eat.

I could understand if she was a tiny, frail little thing but it’s not like missing a meal would do her any harm. Especially given the pure crap she eats. Even with her meds it’s just not necessary. I often just take mine with a plain digestive.

It’s so strange.

Faith61

VIP Member
The old lush needs to have a word with herself if she " doesn't understand "
Maybe have a look back at some of her and her princess daughter's recent shit toks.
Ask herself when did she actually did last see her other daughter and grandson. ( sure if she had seen them recently, we would have known about it!)
Put yourself out there as you have flash gash, you will be asked questions!
I really feel for RCharlie!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Loveitme

VIP Member
That picture is odd. I’m not sure what she’s trying to convey? Look at my tits or my daughter is my world type of bollocks.

We know she doesn’t give a shiny shite about her daughter’s online safety and It’s just a really strange and disturbing photo to take and then post online.
is that Harper ?
i havent watched any tiktoks or read this thread in ages ,I was about to ask if she had a new lesbian lover on the scene until I read your post

• Haha