Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsicled

VIP Member
Imagine the Uber drivers conversation with his wife at the end of his shift -
wife - good shift? how many odd balls did you pick up today then?
uber driver - well worst lot was an airport drop, an old pisse£ up fag smelling hag, her adult daughter that looked like she’d just done a turn as the pantomime dame and hadn’t seen a bar of soap this side of Christmas , and a kid who was zoned out plugged into her head phones! The old hag was trying to set me up with her daughter - couldn’t get rid of them quick enough and then I had to fumigate my car when they got out.
wife - hope you are not picking them up for return fare are you? Now go get a shower there’s a strange odour about you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lassie21

VIP Member
€113 on 3 meals and 3 sides, that's not including drinks! €25 for Shirley's and €35 each for her and Harper, feeding a 9 year old a Filet Mingion steak adult meal but she isn't spoiled of course not!
I'm sorry, but is it just me.....no way I would be paying €35 for a meal for a 9 year old!?! 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It takes less than 5 minutes to wash and dry a plate dirty cow. The crop top is out. Mummy, does it have a man?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I do feel for Charlie. I think that reply said everything without saying anything, and that's very telling.

• Sad
  • Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
They can’t do ANYTHING without filming. Sad asf needing constant comments and attention!! Bet H is gonna have a fun time with them two shopping and getting wasted constantly. I hope Charlie has fcked them both off.
---

Relatable single mama 🙄🙄🙄
---
That’s a good angle you posted lol. Not a hint of anxiety. Looking completely relaxed.
Is that Jane McDonald on holiday in Barcelona with Shirl? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Also planning a THIRD holiday this year. How is that relatable? Some people out there haven’t been on holiday in years because they can’t afford it and she’s buying family sized takeaways, £360 sunglasses and planning a third holiday?

In my opinion Charlie is the more relatable single mum, she does it all on her own, works full time, has a clean home & a lovely relationship with their child. Aimee start taking tips off your sister, cos she’s absolutely showing you up when it comes to parenting and life

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She either looks like Mr Tumble on acid or a fart storm that took place in Ethel Austin. There's no in-between

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I have mixed feelings about Charlie. I do think she can be a twat as she’s appeared in Aimee’s comments in the past being vile to people calling Aimee out. Might have been when the cat piss comment was put on her insta post. And I feel her persona comes over a bit fake on tiktok.
However I do feel for her because it is clear that Shirl favours Aimee. That must hurt a lot. Plus she is a hell of a lot better than Aimless!

• Sad

Foxycoxy

That bitch wouldn’t know anxiety if it popped up and smacked her in the face. Sertraline is handed out to anyone claiming anxiety. I have a cocktail of drugs and I don’t bang on about my anxiety. She’s a fraud and a fake and she is really boiling my piss today

• Heart