Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
She isn't pathetic because she wants to go on holiday with her Mum, nothing wrong at all being close to your Mum and going on holiday.....she is pathetic because she can't do anything with her OWN child on her OWN other than shop!! She can't or won't take her own child on holiday on her own for some quality Mum/daughter time.

Oh me and Harper will be taking some trips on our own this year....aye ok love!! That's totally pathetic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Lassie21

VIP Member
I just watched Charlie's video from their day out in the forest, I do think she is a good Mum and Ralph is such a good mannered happy wee chap! I think it's lovely the way she can take him out just when she feels like it (doesn't need Mummy holding her hand).
I do wonder what she thinks when she sees the other 2 wenches videos when they are always together 😔😔.

Oh and btw, Miss first sip of the day loves herself even more now so she will be even more intolerable! 🤢🤢

• Sick

Lassie21

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she really is as thick as 2 short planks!! Can she not finish a sentence properly or what??
Since when do cleaning products and Scrub mummies have a flavour?
I have said it before and I'll say it again her daughter rules her and the house!

I don’t particularly like Charlie either, I think she comes across quite aggressive in her videos and can’t be doing with all the pouting and posing! However, there’s a clear difference in how she’s treated by her mother.

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Watching Shirl with those tongs, fuck me, total amateurish. Karen hen, fae Kirkie, you could've done a better job yourself.
Why the fuck would you come all the way from Glasgow to Southport to have your hair done by scissor hands? It’s not as if she’s going to have her hair done by Vidal Sassoon it’s just some half pissed lush with a hairdressing degree from a lucky bag

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh do piss off with your anxiety shite this morning, be thankful you are going on your 3rd holiday this year!! Oh and sort your tan out as well love before you go you look like David Dickinson!
Yes it does make you sound pathetic that at 30 odd years of age you can't take your own child on holiday on your own.

Piss off!! 😡😡

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Shirl's latest..... "absolutely gorgeous...... stunning........ stunning "
I reckon if you asked her what she thought of Adolf Hitler she'd say 'stunning, absolutely gorgeous'. That breathy, sycophantic voice fucking riles me.

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
2 arseholes on tour! Talking over the top of each other ( I watched it on 2 speed, you would fall asleep waiting for Wendy getting to the point).
How sad, away on holiday and can't even have their first meal without talking into the phone...and we are the saddos, aye ok love!

Miss first sip of the day doesn't half think she is something in that video...2 twats!

• Sick
Reactions: 23

Userom

VIP Member
Ahhhhhh why does she have to touch every item of food multiple times with her minging fat hands 🤢

Even when there is absolute no need to touch it she can’t help but grab at it and man handle it. Its so bloody weird.

• Sick

Userom

VIP Member
What the actual F is that makeup ? Why does her blusher go in stripes from the corner of her eyes?

And when I speak to my kids I tell them to put their phones down when we are having a conversation and I do the same, yet this moron shouts questions at Harper while starring into her phone and Harper just shouts answers playing up for Tik tok.... what a way to live. She has ruined that kid and she thinks its funny well she is in for it when Harper does become an actual teenager.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
She’s a grabby granny! Out for all she can get, that’s why she loves Aimee so much and she’s always there. Getting her tea and loads of freebies all the bloody time and I dont think she pays for any of these holidays either, I think Aimee pays. They are honestly a pair of arseholes. Charlie is best off on her own with Ralph.
I agree with every word!
Charlie isn't daft, she will know all this too.
She puts the pair of them to shame!

• Heart

LoveGossip!!

Can't get over how 'proud' Shirley was of aimee, that's disturbing! I wonder too if she tries to keep aimees dad on side for financial reasons.

It'd take an hr or less for them to travel to see Charlie, go to a beach, even the quieter ones rather than the main one in Blackpool. She isn't short of cash & it baffles me how she spends on stuff galore but not making priceless memories with her daughter.

• Sick

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
I find it disgusting that they seem to think it’s ok to keep on at the driver who clearly didn’t show interest - “well he didn’t say he wasn’t single” he shouldn’t have to. He was working. Not trawling for an easy relationship. Flip it if a man kept on at a line female with another man asking them to date their son the internet would explode in anger. Same for these in my view.
They both think they're pretty hot so WHY wouldnt he want to bang at least one of them??? Truth is there is nothing worse than 2 tipsy, cock'hungry woman being crass and suggestive to a guy who is obviously not remotely interested in either of the 2 lushes, especially when youre doing it in front of your 9 year old child!! Very Tacky 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Lorny

VIP Member
She’s utterly unbearable to watch now. She is so up her arse for someone who is a big greasy mess.

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Is that a new pair of Off White Trainers she's wearing? Another £350 spent and not shown in a haul.

I don't understand how the Huns don't notice that she only wears the shit from Primark around the house and then when she's off out anywhere it's all designer gear which just magically appears from nowhere. She can spend daddy's money how she wants but it's the pretence that she's just a normal single mum that makes me want to punch her in her fat fanny.

She's probably got fuck all in savings, one day it will all come crashing down.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

K4040

VIP Member
So her mum is going…she kept that quiet! Made out it was her and harper. Absolute sad fuck!

Also, what a fantastic brand rep she is for that fake tan 😂😂😂
She never hid Wendy going. It was mentioned several times from her booking it to now

• Sad