Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Wendy’s dating video has riled me up - how dare she comment ‘please don’t let it be him’ ‘he looked like he had been tossing himself round in a skip’ and ‘he smelt’

Could you imagine if a man came on a public platform and did a video like that for all to see about a date with a woman - our Wendy would have something to say about that.

Wendy it’s very rude and quite frankly disgusting

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
suggestion
Thissinglemama #114 Ate all the pies with 2 sides of fries. Can’t disguise the size of her thighs. Lies upon lies

• Haha
Reactions: 39

IR0201

VIP Member
I know I’m a massive cunt for saying this but I don’t think Aimee really likes Harper…
I think she loves her in her own fucked up way. But I genuinely don’t think she likes her very much.
Completely appreciate if no one agrees with me on that though as I know it isn’t a very kind point of view

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I miss the days when she was that much of an arsehole, we all got told off for swearing too much on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Faith61

VIP Member
And...there's nothing wrong with mum being a "comfort blanket"..my mum was mine, until the day she passed away! She was my go to, my rock, my world...but she wasn't my carer and would have wiped the floor with me, if I acted like Aimless!
What is pathetic is the fact she can't or doesn't want to parent her own kid, lives like an absolute slob, makes a meal out of going on holiday, taking her child, like it's some sort of ordeal.
Don't worry shamey, you're only going for four nights, you'll soon be back in your hovel, cleaning up the cat piss, or is the cat sitter coming again?
Tomorrow will be jet lag day and/or getting over the travel sickness...so just three really...love that for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Bec3007

VIP Member
Charlie throwing shade in her video today saying she found a good deal for Venice but she needs a beach holiday for Ralph cause he’s 8 and doesn’t want to go round the sights

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Wendy and Aimee have the sort of mother daughter relationship that would go on a double date together with a father and son. 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Fynnan

Bloody Wendy trying to get the Uber driver to have a date with the wet wipe! Jesus Christ they are cock happy those two!! Any bloody man around and they are there like fucking vultures!!
I find it disgusting that they seem to think it’s ok to keep on at the driver who clearly didn’t show interest - “well he didn’t say he wasn’t single” he shouldn’t have to. He was working. Not trawling for an easy relationship. Flip it if a man kept on at a line female with another man asking them to date their son the internet would explode in anger. Same for these in my view.

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
New thread guys!!

Thread suggestion was mine and the prize is a blue TikTok tick 😂 one previous owner smells a bit cat pissy!

Quick update

Aimee’s still a twat but with a tick ✅
Shirl the Queen enabling is rimming aimless more than before all because she’s finally got verified (should be certified)
DVLA medical done - let’s hope they make the right decision

• Haha
  • Heart