Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megx

Chatty Member
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47

Total so far = £345.39

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

K4040

VIP Member
How come when she flew to London business class she had no anxiety? But now she’s flying with the kid she’s got anxiety. Her anxiety is around Harper not flying or driving or whatever. She’s got to be a parent in a different country & people probably won’t tolerate her pissed up neglecting behaviour

Womblewoo

VIP Member
God she can’t even have her own daughter in her room with her. She’s one pathetic useless fucking shit mother! She shouldn’t have had that kid! There I’ve said it!

• Sad

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Just casually dropping £135 on trackies before her city break to Barcelona, while I'm here rationing the loo roll to make it last until payday! #singlemumlife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

Lorny

VIP Member
She was ill on the plane, shocker!! She’s the most draining arsehole I’ve ever come across. Nothing passes without a drama or an illness or a made up anxiety attack. Charlie is missing out on absolutely nothing.

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
It aint normal to be at one daughters house every couple of days, doing her and her kids hair, getting excifed for holidays and never do anything with ur other daughter and grandchild

ralph happy with his sharpener and pencil souvenir from their walkoutdoors today. Aimee would have bought the whole shop and probably go right home

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
If I was Charlie, I would be telling them not to be in any hurry back from Barcelona and be thanking my lucky starts I lived far away from them!
That comment from Wendy is so ridiculous, she is at Aimees once/twice every week and they never go to Charlie's (it would be filmed if they did). Wendy is never done telling the huns how fabulous Aimee is blah blah blah, what about your other daughter who appears to do most of it on her own!
Charlie if you read here tell them to stick it up their arse and carry on, you don't need them to twats!!

• Heart

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Anyone else think that Cunto makes a huge issue about food because r Charlie really did have an ED and so obviously she has to make out that's she's worse off...

I genuinely wish r Charlie would ditch them, she looks like she has much more fun and a better relationship with her dad who actually gives a shit and comes to visit her and Ralph unlike the birkdale bikes

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Right my loves......everything is absolutely stunning and beautiful and Aimee and H are just the best beautiful people ever my loves, catch up with you all later huns.....oh stick a sock in it love, who actually talks like that!

Aimee not only looks different in Wendy's video but she acts different as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Trace

VIP Member
Harpers upbringing is based on her choosing everything she needs, wants & doesn’t want. Because of that Harper rules the family and is now a spoilt brat. My daughter is the same age as Harper and she’s been out playing all weekend with her friends and also had a sleepover. I can’t get my head around her being stuck in on such a lovely weekend. They could all make a day of it and go to Blackpool go to the arcades and to the beach and get food or go back to Charlie’s for a takeaway I don’t get it

ZedsDead

VIP Member
There ye go, peddles the shitty, cheap GMC etc but uses Patrick Ta, Givenchy and Pat McGrath.
How these moon-howlers that follow her can't see she's just a massive fucking con-artist who peddles skincare and fake tan but uses botox and sunbeds I'll never know, absolute throbbers

• Heart
At the airport, stuffing herself with a full English. More grease, just what she needs with her dodgy anxiety tummy 🤔🙄 Plus a coffee! And Wendy cutting up the 9 year olds burger so she can eat it 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Sick

K4040

VIP Member
I miss the days when she was that much of an arsehole, we all got told off for swearing too much on here 😂😂
I miss those drunk lives where she’s said she’s drinking Fanta but she’s getting wasted by the minute 😂 those were the days. This aimless is boring and predictable with the odd drama chucked in for a sympathy sale

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Charlie probably has mates to meet up with when shes child free unlike aimee who has to bevvy with her mum. Did they drag H with them to go out for drinks??
---
Its obvious charlie loved her gran alot too. She got her something really memorable and thoughtful on mothers day even though she has passed and aimee sat with a face like a smacked arse and said something along the lines of well thats ur thing to do charlie whilst producing more cheap tat for wendy to swoon over. It stuck out to me
Wendy probably papped charlie off to nana all the time when she fucked off and married that guy and aimee had moved out

Last edited:

megx

Chatty Member
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees)
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30 (not including any fees)

Total so far = £210.45

• Wow
  • Sick

K4040

VIP Member
I wonder if Charlie agrees with what we say and what people comment and that’s why she’s not posting as much?

Or maybe she’s feeling validated at long last ?
I think Charlie’s just making the most of half term with Ralph without her phone & I don’t blame her.

I think Charlie’s got the right balance between real life & TT life. Her phone doesn’t control her life unlike Aimless.

I do hope the comments that have been left, have given her a confidence boost, because she’s becoming more likeable & way more relatable than Aimee could ever be
---
Really?? Is she for real!!

View attachment 2961495
Wendy spends at least one day a week at Aimee’s, she never goes to Blackpool. Charlie’s always the one having to drive to them, they didn’t even wait for her to go to Liverpool because Ralph was late being picked up. Wendy you aren’t individuals because you’re just an extension from Aimee’s arsehole as you’re that far up it you can’t tell where Aimee ends and you begin. So fuck off with the individuals!