Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Shirl's dating story. Arranges to meet a guy straight from work for a coffee and, shock horror, the guy comes straight from his work in building site gear. What did she expect? Did she not ask the guy what he did for a living? (Not that it matters) Moaning that he hadn't gone home to shower and change first, fuck sake she was the one who decided on a quick coffee date after work, what a fucking arsehole of a woman, no wonder she's thrice married and can't keep a man.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Userom

VIP Member
So they couldn’t go in the church because Harper didn’t want to.
I’m sorry what?

My 10 year old son says no to anything he assumes will be vaguely boring but guess what I tell him we are doing it and when he is in the museum, cathedral or church for examples he finds something interesting and enjoys the experience, or if he doesn’t he appreciates that others in the group did.

And all the creeps on that insta photo saying beautiful ladies 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Aimless seems a lot happier being on holiday with her drinking partner than she did when she was away with Vav. Vav was obviously more interested in making sure her kids were happy and having a good time rather then shoving Prosecco down her neck and ignoring her kids.

Princess cat piss and old Shirl are such cunts to Charlie, it’s half term and Charlie works. In previous school holidays Aimless has had Ralph at hers to help Charlie out. It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve gone on this holiday just to make things difficult for her. How shit for Ralph as well to know his Nan does more with H than him.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I also like a man in building work attire. Love the rough and ready look 😍😍
Aimless is so obsessed with this idea that Harper is growing up. She’s still a young child! She’s not a teen for another 4 years Aimee. Not even a preteen yet! Get a grip. She wants her to be this sassy girl but quite frankly she’s an odd child. There I said it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kat615799

Chatty Member
Yano what one thing that proper grates on me when she eats and does that eye roll with her hand to her mouth it knocks me I’ll fake as fcuk and just needs a good bitch slap for it

• Haha
  • Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
I don’t think Aimee is fat. I genuinely don’t. She has gained weight and chins for sure and needs to buy the right kind of clothes and in the correct size. Maybe I’m biased because I’m a similar size/a bit bigger (hard to tell when she uses filters!). But she is destroying her body with the food she eats. I’m quite active and eat relatively well and calorie count. Can’t shred the weight no matter what I do (not sure if it’s my meds or treatment that aren’t helping). She has dramatically changed since last year. The pictures I saw yesterday of her eye bags were absolutely shocking. Never seen anything like it! Diet is so so important and she’s just drinking and shovelling shit into her gob constantly. She will end up double her current size by next year if she doesn’t make serious changes.
ps even though I don’t think she’s fat, I do think she’s an ugly cunt inside and out 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s her “preteen” look. Aimee’s probably told her to look sassy or whatever & this is the look. The hoody is ridiculous. I highly doubt Aimee knows who Tupac is apart from him being shot when she was 11. Hardly her era of music.
It's absolutely pathetic she let's her wear that hoody! Which one of his songs is she going to play her? The one that opens with " so I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker" 🤣🥴 she hasn't got a clue!

• Haha

Popsicled

VIP Member
She be perfectly fine once her and old Shirl get on the Prosecco at the airport and spend a small fortune in duty free!! Hamper with get a new soft toy to drag round and suck, Shirl will get sone booze for the room and “slack Alice Aimz” will get some more Gucci perfume and another pair of sunglasses! All will be fine then, then they’ll trash an expensive hotel room, leave it in a shit tip state and come home laden down with more duty free shite!!
So we await her drama, “you won’t believe what happened to us” post!
Hope she has a shite time, it rains, it’s cold, she get pick pocketed and she gets lost!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Trace

VIP Member
Shirl's dating story. Arranges to meet a guy straight from work for a coffee and, shock horror, the guy comes straight from his work in building site gear. What did she expect? Did she not ask the guy what he did for a living? (Not that it matters) Moaning that he hadn't gone home to shower and change first, fuck sake she was the one who decided on a quick coffee date after work, what a fucking arsehole of a woman, no wonder she's thrice married and can't keep a man.
Might just be me but I find men in work gear quite attractive 😂 specially builders in them cargos 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Itsasecret22

Bloody hell! She is as orange as the tango man in this video!
View attachment 2954767
I happened to be in Southport earlier… and popping out of Costa my eyes were drawn to this garish, oompah loopa dressed head to toe in shocking pink!!! You’ve guessed it….IN THE WILD!!! No pics I’m afraid, I actually value the safeguarding of children! I can confirm her face was this (tango man) colour, which left me questioning how grubby her collars must be… defo not being sorted in a 30 degree delicate lets put it that way!! Also defo not a size 12! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lassie21

VIP Member
So bendy wendy couldn't wait for a "special occasion" that included them all (including Charlie) to open that bottle of plonk she was saving!! 😔😔

We are only seeing a small part of their life granted but them two are disgusting if you ask me......when do they ever go to see Charlie?? I don't think I've ever seen them at her house, she has to go to them and she is the only who works full time and is literally on her own! They are 2 vile wenches up each other's arse!

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Not to talk about children but I think it's best they don't film her daughter talking tbh, she just comes across rude and cheeky and they just let her away with it!?!
---
And a 9 year old who doesn't want to go out because she was out yesterday!?! 🤯🤯
I think she’s a little cheeky bugger if you ask me! Take her to the bloody beach for a change it’s round the sodding corner from your house you lazy lump! Dont be asking her just make her go your the bloody adult! Take her for an ice cream 🍦and have a bloody day out as a mum and daughter! God the whole family are fucking backwards!!

• Heart

katyhorne

I wonder if she needed her support bear when she fucked off to London and the Lakes with D2 or does she not need it when she’s getting her back doors smashed in?

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
I have never in my life seen someone buy so many groceries in a week for 2 people and eat takeaways non stop!!

• Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I reckon we should just leave the nutters to it. All it does it’s give the crazy ones attention and clogs up the thread 😂 I used to be so annoyed that people couldn’t post here but it appears tattle did the right thing locking it down 🔐

• Heart
Reactions: 29