Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god the cringe ā€œhave a little walk with meā€. If I was on holiday in a swanky hotel in Barcelona with my mum and child and I was like ā€œhold on mum, can you watch my child while I go and say into my phone, have a little walk with me, while walking by the marinaā€ my mum would be phoning the mental health crisis team.
Just saying šŸ˜Ž

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The steak will probably taste delicious, but whereā€™s the tapas?! Travel is wasted on her! I think Wendy would probably eat tapas and H would try it. I think Aimeeā€™s time working in travel was nothing more than answering the phones on a helpline for a travel agent!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The steak will probably taste delicious, but whereā€™s the tapas?! Travel is wasted on her! I think Wendy would probably eat tapas and H would try it. I think Aimeeā€™s time working in travel was nothing more than answering the phones on a helpline for a travel agent!
Wendy also wouldve went into the church but harps didnt want too.. seems to be whatever her and aimless want wendy does. Maybe why charlie doesnt seem to hang out with them much šŸ¤”

Reactions: 15
Oh my god the cringe ā€œhave a little walk with meā€. If I was on holiday in a swanky hotel in Barcelona with my mum and child and I was like ā€œhold on mum, can you watch my child while I go and say into my phone, have a little walk with me, while walking by the marinaā€ my mum would be phoning the mental health crisis team.
I don't know about any of you lovely ladies, but when I've done city breaks, the very last place I go to Is to any of the Marinas anywhere!!

Those two lushes seem to only go to the Marina's to 'be seen' in the hope they are fancied by one of the yacht owners or in the hope to get a free dinner!
It's all about looking for wealthy šŸ† and putting on a show in their designer gear while dressed like some of the local talent. I don't think it will work with a child in tow unfortunately šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Aimless seems a lot happier being on holiday with her drinking partner than she did when she was away with Vav. Vav was obviously more interested in making sure her kids were happy and having a good time rather then shoving Prosecco down her neck and ignoring her kids.

Princess cat piss and old Shirl are such cunts to Charlie, itā€™s half term and Charlie works. In previous school holidays Aimless has had Ralph at hers to help Charlie out. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if theyā€™ve gone on this holiday just to make things difficult for her. How tit for Ralph as well to know his Nan does more with H than him.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Aimless seems a lot happier being on holiday with her drinking partner than she did when she was away with Vav. Vav was obviously more interested in making sure her kids were happy and having a good time rather then shoving Prosecco down her neck and ignoring her kids.

Princess cat piss and old Shirl are such cunts to Charlie, itā€™s half term and Charlie works. In previous school holidays Aimless has had Ralph at hers to help Charlie out. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if theyā€™ve gone on this holiday just to make things difficult for her. How tit for Ralph as well to know his Nan does more with H than him.
Itā€™s true - as much as Vav has done she holidayed for her kids, Aimee does not - Everything she does is for HER and her only.

Charlie - stay away from these two youā€™re so much better than them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking very bloated and can see where that pregnant comment on insta has come from because her stomach is huge in comparison to a few months ago..

No room for a pudding then sheā€™s deep throating a churro šŸ¤¢
Michelen called, they want their spare tyre back
---
Why do influencers do the orgasm face and little dance when they taste something. Can say I've never ever ever done that and I've eaten in some very high end restaurants (that Aimee could only ever dream about eating at).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I find her really smarmy !!!
She comes across as quite a beg to me. Hence why sheā€™s always at her favourite daughterā€™s house. I believe Aimee has paid for her to go to Barcelona too. Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t treat your parents etc but I believe thatā€™s why sheā€™s always up her arse cause she knows Aimee will put her hand in her pocket for meals, alcohol and holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She comes across as quite a beg to me. Hence why sheā€™s always at her favourite daughterā€™s house. I believe Aimee has paid for her to go to Barcelona too. Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t treat your parents etc but I believe thatā€™s why sheā€™s always up her arse cause she knows Aimee will put her hand in her pocket for meals, alcohol and holidays.
Aimee pays for everything in return for Shirls adoration and enabling especially in public & also neither of them seem to have any proper friends (Aimee has Jaschin & shirl has that woman sheā€™s posted with whoā€™s husband she probably wants to shag)

They stick together because Narcs do and no one else can deal with them for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly this!! Agreeeeeee!!

Reactions: 11
I think it's so sad she's on holiday and doing a stupid eat with me blah blah it's work - i wouldn't dream of going on holiday and just doing some of paid work during a meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's so sad she's on holiday and doing a stupid eat with me blah blah it's work - i wouldn't dream of going on holiday and just doing some of paid work during a meal?
Is it really work?
Looking smug and trowling on makeup or over stuffing yourself with another unhealthy takeaway into your mouth for either breakfast, lunch or dinner, really be considered as 'working'? What a load of šŸ¤¬

It's just 2 old lushes showing off.
Nothing interesting about two old piss head camels chewing and drinking their body weight in prosecco at every meal šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 17
Think photos already been shown - but I fell asleep last night šŸ˜‚. Firstly what a boring holiday/city break. H is a massive inconvenience to A she cannot hide it on her face at all.
Take the child on a holiday and put the phone down and buy clothes that fit you!
The filters were not the one last night were they. Why lie when she is standing in the bathroom cocking her leg up - yes you may want to look like that - but the proof is you donā€™t šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Own it or stop stuffing your face šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
IMG_1177.png

Attachments

• Sick
Absolutely this!!
Everything about her is fake.Their relationship is wierd/fake/unnatural. The way she talks about he "princess" is just sickening. She is out for what she can get, and little Princess Cat Piss, Piglet comes up with the goods, literally!
Flash Gash is as insufferable as her pathetic daughter, they deserve each other!

• Heart
If that pair want to get drunk and film themselves all the time why take H . Let her dad have her whilst you live the life off 2 lushes. Don't inflict that on your child.

Exactly Ehmey, Why don't you shut the feck up šŸ™„
We all wish you would!!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™‰šŸ™Š

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.