Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelen called, they want their spare tyre back
---
Why do influencers do the orgasm face and little dance when they taste something. Can say I've never ever ever done that and I've eaten in some very high end restaurants (that Aimee could only ever dream about eating at).
The wide eyed fake shocked face she pulls that gets on my tits as well. Shovelling pastries in her gob and the immediate 😳🤭 just makes me heave.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m still a few pages behind so apologies if someone has said this already but why when she’s at home does she throw her hair up and look like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards but when she’s on a short break in probably warmer weather, she straightens her hair? I guess to her looking at herself in the mirror isn’t a waste of time but to Bendy Wendy and Hamper, it must be boring waiting.

Also, these are the comments I’m here for 😂

View attachment 2965168

Guess whose rabbit hole I’ve been down (not a euphemism)…

View attachment 2965177
Fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣 not chins as well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In Shirls zoo video she said one of the animals needed a decent haircut, well don’t be going to Shirl if you want one of those 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.