Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
worst body type podgy arms, big gut and no tits
---
I hate that upside down mouth nose sniff she does every 10 seconds

Reactions: 17
The way she’s going she will be the size of Becki jones by next year!! She never stops bloody scoffing and drinking alcohol! Watch this space!!

Reactions: 19
How ridiculous does she look in her too small dress and scrunchies wrist accessory!

Reactions: 12
€113 on 3 meals and 3 sides, that's not including drinks! €25 for Shirley's and €35 each for her and Harper, feeding a 9 year old a Filet Mingion steak adult meal but she isn't spoiled of course not!
And again not a vegetable or salad to be seen near any of their food

• Sick
Reactions: 15
worst body type podgy arms, big gut and no tits
---
I hate that upside down mouth nose sniff she does every 10 seconds
The shape of her mouth enrages me for no reason. She's the human version of this emoji ☹ especially when chewing her coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
€113 on 3 meals and 3 sides, that's not including drinks! €25 for Shirley's and €35 each for her and Harper, feeding a 9 year old a Filet Mingion steak adult meal but she isn't spoiled of course not!
I'm sorry, but is it just me.....no way I would be paying €35 for a meal for a 9 year old!?! 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not gonna lie I've had a few take aways this month and I feel terrible for it. Shes influenced me to go back to the gym and sort my tit out. I've come out in loads of spots this month and my skin over all just looks meh! I honestly don't know how she can do it all the time

Reactions: 15
Just seen her Instagram photos and what a mess Harper looks. Orange top, grey shorts, pink socks, white shoes, black hoodie and a bag that’s way too big.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That lip colour is not the one.

she has now and again had some stunning makeup looks, usually with a pink or more neutral tone, I don’t know why she feels the need to slap so much orange stuff on and go heavy with the eyeliner in that heat!

Reactions: 8
Looking very bloated and can see where that pregnant comment on insta has come from because her stomach is huge in comparison to a few months ago..

No room for a pudding then she’s deep throating a churro 🤢
Can I punch one of these for a new profile pic 😂😂😂
I’m dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That lip colour is not the one.

she has now and again had some stunning makeup looks, usually with a pink or more neutral tone, I don’t know why she feels the need to slap so much orange stuff on and go heavy with the eyeliner in that heat!
I agree 100%. She looks so much better with a natural makeup look. The orange stuff looks awful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.