Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her bestie Steph love themselves that much if they were chocolate they would eat themselves!! 🤢🤢.
Two twats together, well 3 including Mummy! They need to step away from their phones and get a grip on reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that a new pair of Off White Trainers she's wearing? Another £350 spent and not shown in a haul.

I don't understand how the Huns don't notice that she only wears the tit from Primark around the house and then when she's off out anywhere it's all designer gear which just magically appears from nowhere. She can spend daddy's money how she wants but it's the pretence that she's just a normal single mum that makes me want to punch her in her fat fanny.

She's probably got duck all in savings, one day it will all come crashing down.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yano what one thing that proper grates on me when she eats and does that eye roll with her hand to her mouth it knocks me I’ll fake as fcuk and just needs a good witch slap for it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Is that a new pair of Off White Trainers she's wearing? Another £350 spent and not shown in a haul.

I don't understand how the Huns don't notice that she only wears the tit from Primark around the house and then when she's off out anywhere it's all designer gear which just magically appears from nowhere. She can spend daddy's money how she wants but it's the pretence that she's just a normal single mum that makes me want to punch her in her fat fanny.

She's probably got duck all in savings, one day it will all come crashing down.
Far be it from me to accuse but maybe they arent as genuine as they look 🤔 loads of people on tt showing their fence finds! Maybe thats why she wont haul them... because theyre replica

Reactions: 12
She comes across as quite a beg to me. Hence why she’s always at her favourite daughter’s house. I believe Aimee has paid for her to go to Barcelona too. I’m not saying you can’t treat your parents etc but I believe that’s why she’s always up her arse cause she knows Aimee will put her hand in her pocket for meals, alcohol and holidays.
Wendy has made her way in life being kept and paid for
She found men with money
Now she’s using her fave daughter for the luxuries in life like holidays and posh biscuits
Dating a builder is below her, but she probably doesn’t realise the builder could possibly earn more than an office worker or business owner
When she drops her eyes, looks away then looks up grrrrr that is annoying lolol

Reactions: 23
suggestion
Thissinglemama #114 Ate all the pies with 2 sides of fries. Can’t disguise the size of her thighs. Lies upon lies

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She has one of the worst mouths ever, the shape of it🤮when she eats it looks like she hates the food she’s chewing..I thought seagull sev’s was bad enough jeez..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
€113 on 3 meals and 3 sides, that's not including drinks! €25 for Shirley's and €35 each for her and Harper, feeding a 9 year old a Filet Mingion steak adult meal but she isn't spoiled of course not!
Thanks for working it out!! I’ll add this to the tracker
---
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
29.05 - Steak meal - €113 / £96

Total so far = £441.39

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t think Aimee is fat. I genuinely don’t. She has gained weight and chins for sure and needs to buy the right kind of clothes and in the correct size. Maybe I’m biased because I’m a similar size/a bit bigger (hard to tell when she uses filters!). But she is destroying her body with the food she eats. I’m quite active and eat relatively well and calorie count. Can’t shred the weight no matter what I do (not sure if it’s my meds or treatment that aren’t helping). She has dramatically changed since last year. The pictures I saw yesterday of her eye bags were absolutely shocking. Never seen anything like it! Diet is so so important and she’s just drinking and shovelling tit into her gob constantly. She will end up double her current size by next year if she doesn’t make serious changes.
ps even though I don’t think she’s fat, I do think she’s an ugly bleep inside and out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Never an original idea has she - now copying Vav doing these stupid lip syncing videos badly!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ffs goes to Barcelona but eats the same as they do at home....steak, pastries,breakfasts and an aribiatta tonight . Ditto spending all day shopping and eating. Why bother ?
Didn't she say she has a "phobia," about foreign eggs after her cdif escapades ? Doesn't stop her stuffing her face with them though.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ffs goes to Barcelona but eats the same as they do at home....steak, pastries,breakfasts and an aribiatta tonight . Ditto spending all day shopping and eating. Why bother ?
Didn't she say she has a "phobia," about foreign eggs after her cdif escapades ? Doesn't stop her stuffing her face with them though.
Her obsession with food is off the scale!!
I've never known anything like it.
Everything is food/drink..it's just bonkers

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.