Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for working it out!! I’ll add this to the tracker
---
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
29.05 - Steak meal - €113 / £96

Total so far = £441.39
There was the meal they had once they got to Barcelona and the meal the next night where she had the paellllaaaaa

• Sick
Reactions: 8
There was the meal they had once they got to Barcelona and the meal the next night where she had the paellllaaaaa
Does anyone know any of the places they've eaten? I can see if the menus are online then

Reactions: 5
I've just been ordering pretty dresses for my summer holiday. There is so much choice out there! I cannot believe that that burgundy Ethel Austin number and the skid mark dress was the best she could come up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she literally has ZERO style ot taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know any of the places they've eaten? I can see if the menus are online then
The first night is on Wendy’s TikTok where aimless is wearing the blue jumper but they don’t say what place it is but Wendy had paella, aimless the steak and harper the pizza
The next night also on Wendy’s, they went to a place that was recommended and Wendy had monk fish, aimless had a paella and hamper had steak
Just found the name in comments
El Quatre Gats
Third night was on aimless and it was that duck ass expensive steak which you already have noted down
---
No dessert the first night but went shops for choccy 🤢 hate the way they say that.

Second night aimless had a chocolate pudding which granny gash flash shared and hamper had a ice cream from somewhere else

Third night they had those filled churros

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe just me and maybe a silly question? But why do people care if it's her first sip of the day or not?.....who gives a flying fiddlers, sure as tit not me anyway!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here- she is the definition of way less is more is a thing! Just caught up on her Barca trips and during the day on day one she actually looks fresh, her make isn’t to heavy and opens opens her face. Fast forward to the purple wing and burgundy lip. 😱 WTF

It’s clear she’s gaining weight. And yeah she is not what I would class as fat yet but if she doesn’t start reining it in, she will be. And like I said yesterday I couldn’t give a duck if she’s fat or not but she’s portraying she’s a size 12 and we keep seeing glitching around her body in videos. She says she doesn’t use filters then wtf are these glitches then Aimee if they’re not filters hmm?? She is constantly ramming sugar loaded treats down her gob and has been for years but is maintaining she’s a size 12 and often says she struggles to eat!! None of it adds up, a bit like the pregnancy time line!

Reactions: 19
OMG! For someone that NEVER eats breakfast, she's making a big exception in Spain!!
No way was that a shared plate of pastries, I expect it was all for Princess Piglet and H would've gone and got her own plate of things she wanted.
Then a bacon and egg sandwhich. That's not crispy bacon, that's crucified bacon!!
Now it's off to the zoo, careful while you're there that you don't walk to close to an cleared out cage, they could take you all as the latest exhibit!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
27.05 - Steak (Amy), pizza (Harper) and Paella (Wendy) = ??
28.05 - El Quatre Gats = €98 / £84 (not including drinks or the dessert + they may have ordered sides)
29.05 - Buenos Brasas Grill = €92 / £79 (Amy replied to a comment saying she thinks this was the total)
29.05 - Filled churros = €2.95 each / £2.50 each so £7.50 if they all had one

Total so far = £ 515.89

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You’d tbh k she wouldn’t eat foreign eggs after the last time she did and got really poorly 🤔

Reactions: 11
I don't know about any of you lovely ladies, but when I've done city breaks, the very last place I go to Is to any of the Marinas anywhere!!

Those two lushes seem to only go to the Marina's to 'be seen' in the hope they are fancied by one of the yacht owners or in the hope to get a free dinner!
It's all about looking for wealthy 🍆 and putting on a show in their designer gear while dressed like some of the local talent. I don't think it will work with a child in tow unfortunately 😂
Dont think it would work anyway tbh !😁 think millionaires have their choice , and they ain't gonna pick miss piggy and the twit .
---
OMG! For someone that NEVER eats breakfast, she's making a big exception in Spain!!
No way was that a shared plate of pastries, I expect it was all for Princess Piglet and H would've gone and got her own plate of things she wanted.
Then a bacon and egg sandwhich. That's not crispy bacon, that's crucified bacon!!
Now it's off to the zoo, careful while you're there that you don't walk to close to an cleared out cage, they could take you all as the latest exhibit!
Ah but what about the "foreign eggs!!
Didn't she end up with Cdif !? Through eating foreign eggs in a Chinese ..I may be wrong ..but just saying should hate Aimless to be seriously Again , that she thought she was going to die ! Perish the thought !🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still a few pages behind so apologies if someone has said this already but why when she’s at home does she throw her hair up and look like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards but when she’s on a short break in probably warmer weather, she straightens her hair? I guess to her looking at herself in the mirror isn’t a waste of time but to Bendy Wendy and Hamper, it must be boring waiting.

Also, these are the comments I’m here for 😂

IMG_2615.jpeg

Guess whose rabbit hole I’ve been down (not a euphemism)…

IMG_2422.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
28.05 - El Quatre Gats = €98 / £84 (not including drinks or the dessert + they may have ordered sides)
29.05 - Buenos Brasas Grill = €92 / £79 (Amy replied to a comment saying she thinks this was the total)

Total so far = £ 515.89
An average of £19 per day on food 'cooked other than at home' on top of multiple-times-a-week shops 🙄🤑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe j5ust me and maybe a silly question? But why do people care if it's her first sip of the day or not?.....who gives a flying fiddlers, sure as tit not me anyway!! 🤣🤣🤣
Some of her brain dead, lowlife, trailer trash doberhuns can't start their day without her first sip of the day apparently!

• Haha
  • Sick

13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30

Total so far = £ 515.89
You do a good job looking up all these prices 😂👏🏻
But could you imagine the total if you had included service and delivery fees 😳😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Aimee in the wild without a filter.

Spotted the gift shop at beginning like always - incoming mug Haul!

Harper would of gone into the bug house if Aimless wasn't making such a scene!

The 'I don't know how to use a filter' filter strikes again!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No mention of the mysterious cat sitter this time! Those cats must be seeing to themselves as always! Also whatever happened to her getting the Catio for outside? Same as the downstairs toilet getting a makeover a presume! Absolutely bugger all!! RIP poor parrot 🦜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.