Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She either looks like Mr Tumble on acid or a fart storm that took place in Ethel Austin. There's no in-between

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's ok Aims, most people know what chimichurri sauce is, some of us make it from scratch, something you'd neither know nor care duck all about because if it ain't pre-cooked, delivered in a box or eaten in a restaurant you're not interested because you're a lazy slob with the palate of a child and about as sophisticated as a wet mop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Erm guys breaking news!! Iv been blocked by bleeping Wendy on tt 🀣 who knew she even knew how to block someone the old bleeping hag lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my god the cringe β€œhave a little walk with me”. If I was on holiday in a swanky hotel in Barcelona with my mum and child and I was like β€œhold on mum, can you watch my child while I go and say into my phone, have a little walk with me, while walking by the marina” my mum would be phoning the mental health crisis team.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god the cringe β€œhave a little walk with me”. If I was on holiday in a swanky hotel in Barcelona with my mum and child and I was like β€œhold on mum, can you watch my child while I go and say into my phone, have a little walk with me, while walking by the marina” my mum would be phoning the mental health crisis team.
I really hope someone runs past and snatches their phones πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor harper, previously it was bad enough when aimee was constantly like this but not bendy Wendy too!! That girl has no time to just enjoy life, its teaching her so so bad. Teaching her that you need gratification from outsiders, no matter what aimee says about love yourself etc, actions speak louder than words aimee & you're really letting that poor girl down!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Don’t believe she walked past that Primark and never stepped foot inside.
there’s a huge primark in a big shopping mall I went in when I was there
Not meaning that but have they not researched any places?
H would love the theme park!

Reactions: 9
€113 on 3 meals and 3 sides, that's not including drinks! €25 for Shirley's and €35 each for her and Harper, feeding a 9 year old a Filet Mingion steak adult meal but she isn't spoiled of course not!
That's almost half a cow she's had to cut into bite size cubes tonight!
Why is it when Shaimey buy Fillet steak for her and Hamper in Southport, Hamper never wants it but go to Spain and Hamper has devoured 2 adult size steak meals in 2 days!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.