Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, that white dress is far too small. The detailed bit at the top is supposed to be all over the bust but it only goes halfway down hers. Looks really odd. They all look too small around the waist, you can see the material pulling. Especially on the red dress. The black one has a stretchy waist so not as noticeable. Why doesn’t she just buy a size 14. It’s much more flattering to wear an outfit that fits rather than trying to squeeze in to a smaller size just because of the number on the label. And that top looks so weird like it’s not be put on correctly
Exactly, just buy what fits 🤷🏻‍♀️. I have some clothes that are a 10 (and if you saw me you’d see I’m light years away from a size 10) and I have some that are an 18. When I was younger I always used to fixate on the size and would make myself uncomfortable to wear clothes in a specific size. Now I’ll buy whatever fits because it varies so much. Even jeans from the same shop, same size, same style can vary in size by a good inch these days!

Reactions: 16
£176 spent in River Island, can't find the primark dress but it does not fit her over the bust area, you can see how stretched it is!
That's loose change to her!!
I don't think she can go 1 day without spending money on something, I honestly think she has an addiction problem!

Reactions: 11
It’s a city break to Barcelona. You need comfy shoes, and maybe something nice for the evening. You’d think she was going on a 5 week cruise. Half of those outfits will never see the light of day.
And Aimee the white one is too tight, I have that dress, and it’s suppose to fit over the bust, not flatten it, size up, you’ll thank me later when your boobs are not being strangled, and the edges aren’t sawing into your arm pits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What does she think this Barcelona trip is with all these holiday clothes? Surely a city break does not warrant beach resort clothes? I’d be in comfy shorts, tops and trainers for spending the days sight seeing with a casual change for the evening - or is that just me.
When we went our hotel was opposite the beach, but, it rained most of the time we were there, in May !

Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing a nightie for Barcelona ?
Nightmare on Elm Street vibes
Looks like maternity wear! 🙈
---
A skin care vid has just popped up on my fyp - do ppl really put that much crap on their faces ? I use a face wash cleanse and and spf moisturizer- job done!
considering she (allegedly) does that daily she always looks like she’s just got up and needs a good scrub. Always looks grubby.
what’s the fringe thing she’s got going on too 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
IMG_2153.jpeg

Are these people serious?? I can think of a million other people who are much more deserving of a holiday than Aimless 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like maternity wear! 🙈
---
A skin care vid has just popped up on my fyp - do ppl really put that much crap on their faces ? I use a face wash cleanse and and spf moisturizer- job done!
considering she (allegedly) does that daily she always looks like she’s just got up and needs a good scrub. Always looks grubby.
what’s the fringe thing she’s got going on too 😳
God she takes some shite away with her! All that bloody skin care and all that make up! Is there any need! We are going away in 3 weeks and I just take the bare minimum as long as my face and body are clean and washed that’s all I need and I don’t need tons of bloody make up I don’t want to look like aunt Sally on holiday and when you get a tan I don’t feel I need much anyway. I couldn’t be arsed taking all that shite away! It would drive me nuts!

Reactions: 17
How is she such relatable single mother . Spending all that in river island. I don't shop in there no more too expense and over rated

Reactions: 9
There ye go, peddles the crappy, cheap GMC etc but uses Patrick Ta, Givenchy and Pat McGrath.
How these moon-howlers that follow her can't see she's just a massive bleeping con-artist who peddles skincare and fake tan but uses botox and sunbeds I'll never know, absolute throbbers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.