Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad it's not just me....the actual length is better...but bloody hell, she needs a new hairdresser, or flash gash scissor hands nees to retire!
I did think it was uneven looking in Bendy Wendy's video! I do think getting rid of the rats tails has helped but as for the colour and that fringe thing.......no comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’m a massive bleep for saying this but I don’t think Aimee really likes Harper…
I think she loves her in her own fucked up way. But I genuinely don’t think she likes her very much.
Completely appreciate if no one agrees with me on that though as I know it isn’t a very kind point of view
She doesn’t seem to have a loving kind of bond with her… it’s like she’s looking after someone else’s kid
---
Just catching up.. hey fatty bum bums! Honestly can’t stand this twit!! Getting bigger by the day!!
Why does she do the worst faces !!
---
I’m actually shocked how big she looks

Reactions: 13
And the new living room looks like a tip already in that pic on instagram!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
And the new living room looks like a tip already in that pic on instagram!! 🤢🤢
It does look like a dumping ground again. A quick daily tidy up to keep on top of it isn’t difficult when you’re at home all day. Shes just one lazy grubby fucker, bet she’ll be having another skip soon

I’m loving all the comments on her hair “reveal”.
Looks so much better! Looks better! So much healthier! Etc. which means they thought it was awful before 😂
But the comments on Wendy’s vid are more concerning. People WISHING she was their hairdresser?! Seriously?!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lol Vavron throwing shade at Aimless again 🤣 😂
That hair cut is foul. The colour is crap and the cut itself looks like Shirley's used rusty blunt garden shears
Thing is though Vavs showing shade at herself cos she’s exactly the same. Neither of them are size 12 & both look bigger. Wrinklier and completely different in others videos/photos

Reactions: 17
That hair cut is so uneven. Looks like chunks have been forgotten about .
Shes always extatic when she's about to stuff her face.Never mind girl math,she should be doing chin math ....they're multiplying daily

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hair does look 100% better for a chop. She just needs to go to a decent hairdresser and get that colour sorted out and get the trim evened out. Will bendy Wendy be offended if she does or something?

Reactions: 8
Tonight will be a 'make do' tea. Or, as any other single mother would call it, 'tea'.
Trip to Boots for bum wipes and fanny pads because she hasn't shopped yesterday and she'll be itching to spend.

• Haha
Tonight will be a 'make do' tea. Or, as any other single mother would call it, 'tea'.
Trip to Boots for bum wipes and fanny pads because she hasn't shopped yesterday and she'll be itching to spend.
Basically a normal day in anyone else’s life 😂
---
That’s the third cat fountain she’s had since November! Why would you get through 3 in such a short space of time?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her hair is better that length, but the colour and the weird side fringe is a no from me 😂

Reactions: 5
Why don't they blend that stupid bit at the front. It just looks ridiculous. Looks like she's tried to make the bottom choppy but has screwd it up big time.

£176 spent in River Island, can't find the primark dress but it does not fit her over the bust area, you can see how stretched it is!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What does she think this Barcelona trip is with all these holiday clothes? Surely a city break does not warrant beach resort clothes? I’d be in comfy shorts, tops and trainers for spending the days sight seeing with a casual change for the evening - or is that just me.

Reactions: 24
Agree, that white dress is far too small. The detailed bit at the top is supposed to be all over the bust but it only goes halfway down hers. Looks really odd. They all look too small around the waist, you can see the material pulling. Especially on the red dress. The black one has a stretchy waist so not as noticeable. Why doesn’t she just buy a size 14. It’s much more flattering to wear an outfit that fits rather than trying to squeeze in to a smaller size just because of the number on the label. And that top looks so weird like it’s not be put on correctly

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.