Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weather in Barcelona is 22-24 degrees at the moment so I’m not sure that she is going to need clothes like that. The white dress is definitely a beach holiday type dress. I wouldn’t wear it for walking around the city anyway. She obviously thinks it’s going to be 30 degrees plus. A lot of the shops will be air conditioned too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The weather in Barcelona is 22-24 degrees at the moment so I’m not sure that she is going to need clothes like that. The white dress is definitely a beach holiday type dress. I wouldn’t wear it for walking around the city anyway. She obviously thinks it’s going to be 30 degrees plus. A lot of the shops will be air conditioned too.
Plus the chub rub 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
End of May to mid June can be torrential rain - I’ve been in several of the storms and you need to be inside or wearing boots , Mac and brolly!

Reactions: 6
Just what she needs, a dish up dessert and the extra million calories that comes with that! Can she not see how much weight she’s putting on? Or does she believe the filtered version of herself is real???!!!

I bet they had a takeaway for dinner too!

Reactions: 15
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98

Total so far = £294.92

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just what she needs, a dish up dessert and the extra million calories that comes with that! Can she not see how much weight she’s putting on? Or does she believe the filtered version of herself is real???!!!

I bet they had a takeaway for dinner too!
Just what you need when you've documented you have flying anxiety, a whole lot of shite the night before, you'd better have those bumwipes handy in your hand luggage. That airport tit is gonna hit different.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh sod off with your Dish up dessert, you probably had another takeaway as well and sod off with your grey highlights!!

Screenshot_20230921_213050.jpg

• Haha
Why the F is Harold wearing Xmas pj's (over in insta) not only that they're clearly to small she looks ridiculous
Because for a growing young girl, Harper doesn’t get new pj’s on her mums weekly trip to Primark
Aimless on the other hand is growing faster than Harper so she needs the new stuff more 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
End of May to mid June can be torrential rain - I’ve been in several of the storms and you need to be inside or wearing boots , Mac and brolly!
As I said earlier on, went in may, didn’t expect rain for 3 out of 4 days, no brollies or waterproofs with us!

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one looking forward to this trip...

I can't imagine she's going to enjoy it much, I doubt they will do the normal sightseeing. It will be shopping and boozies. With any luck she'll get her phone nicked on La Rambles

Am I the only one looking forward to this trip...

I can't imagine she's going to enjoy it much, I doubt they will do the normal sightseeing. It will be shopping and boozies. With any luck she'll get her phone nicked on La Rambles
She can't be any more miserable than when she was away with her bestie...that was a tit show!
I think, given she will have mummy twit hat with her to parent Harold, she will be fine, as you say, with the boozies and shopping!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.