Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her hair look like a Bob with hair extensions. Shirl needs to retrain at Audrey’s and learn blending. I don’t get why she does those weird lumpy cuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still catching up but just wanted to say..
1) shoot me down but I think she's actually an attractive woman but she ruins herself in ill-fitting dreadful clothes and caked on make up
2) we had our kitchen ripped out during a Reno and spent 5 months without proper cooking facilities bar an air fryer, toaster and micro. It was hellish. I still served up healthier meals than the beige tit she produces. Every night for her is a picky bloody tea. We were eating approx 1 takeaway a week due to not realise kitcheb and genuinely it made me feel ill. Bloated, depressed, slow my skin was easy and honestly my bowels were a mess! We didn't order in for 3 months post kitchen cos we had PTSD which makes me aghast at the amount she has
3) I'm never gonna shame anyone for hairy pits do whats right for you but you KNOW she'd slag someone else off for it
4) Barcelona is one of my fave cities. Id never take my kid there they'd die of bordeom

Reactions: 12
Debs recent post 🐩
Her hair needed the cut, but the ends are awful.
The difference between bendy Wendy's phone and shameless phone is amazing
The tick isn't helping her at all. It's like she is trying hard but then back to square one.
The water fountain wire. If that's her 3rd one she probably isn't changing the filter, as it blocks. I have had mine a year and filer is changed every 3 weeks. She spends like a blind man with no arms

Reactions: 10
Wow ive never seen someone not suit lipstick so much
I don’t know how she manages to get it so wrong.. she looks loads better when she does really natural makeup instead of the garish bright pinks or reds. Her heavy makeup really ages her

Reactions: 18
Totally debs hates aimless, would love to know why? Haha think we all know. Wish she would fill us in on the goss

Reactions: 14
The pack the bag for travelling video!!
"Harold has a phone now"..🤣🤣 no tit!
I can't even, with the rest of the stuff, you'd think she was off on a long haul flight, not to pissing Barcelona!
And,a book..not just one book...she has to buy at least three to choose from.
Mind you..flash gash will likely entertain Harold so she'll have time to read!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s not the gluttony last night giving you the shits it’s your anxiety. Ok then! 💩

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Your mums your ‘comfort blanket’ don’t you mean she’s your carer!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She won’t have a shower she will just wipe that tan off with a wet wipe! Dirty bugger

• Sick
Reactions: 17
How come when she flew to London business class she had no anxiety? But now she’s flying with the kid she’s got anxiety. Her anxiety is around Harper not flying or driving or whatever. She’s got to be a parent in a different country & people probably won’t tolerate her pissed up neglecting behaviour

Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20240527_103433_TikTok.jpg
Glad you don't care..but would have said it anyway...you're bloody pathetic, it's nauseating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How come when she flew to London business class she had no anxiety? But now she’s flying with the kid she’s got anxiety. Her anxiety is around Harper not flying or driving or whatever. She’s got to be a parent in a different country & people probably won’t tolerate her pissed up neglecting behaviour
She doesn’t want to look after H .. maybe if she goes on about needing Mummy so much, Wendy will do everything. Wendy will look after H so Aimee doesn’t have to bother.
---
Why she lying she’s so boring
So fake isn’t she. Constantly smiling & laughing.

Reactions: 15
And...there's nothing wrong with mum being a "comfort blanket"..my mum was mine, until the day she passed away! She was my go to, my rock, my world...but she wasn't my carer and would have wiped the floor with me, if I acted like Aimless!
What is pathetic is the fact she can't or doesn't want to parent her own kid, lives like an absolute slob, makes a meal out of going on holiday, taking her child, like it's some sort of ordeal.
Don't worry shamey, you're only going for four nights, you'll soon be back in your hovel, cleaning up the cat piss, or is the cat sitter coming again?
Tomorrow will be jet lag day and/or getting over the travel sickness...so just three really...love that for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.