Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Charlie's video from their day out in the forest, I do think she is a good Mum and Ralph is such a good mannered happy wee chap! I think it's lovely the way she can take him out just when she feels like it (doesn't need Mummy holding her hand).
I do wonder what she thinks when she sees the other 2 wenches videos when they are always together 😔😔.

Oh and btw, Miss first sip of the day loves herself even more now so she will be even more intolerable! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I often wonder if shirl puts her hand in her pocket to put towards the takeaways she has with aimless.

Reactions: 12
What’s everyone in the comments seeing?! All I see is an uneven hair cut and horrible colour?!
Glad it's not just me....the actual length is better...but bloody hell, she needs a new hairdresser, or flash gash scissor hands nees to retire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she mean for it to be gray?... because it looks gray. And uneven and blunt at the ends. Needs more face framing and blending at the bottom, it's giving "cut off my hair with kitchen scissors during a menty b at 4am"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All they eat is takeaway and hummus bland never a fresh cooked meal in sight all processed tit money she’s making surley she could eat better

Reactions: 11
The fake tan ad.. sure ASA will love this
Couldn’t she have tidied up the room for the paid professional ad .. you know , her job ?!
ffs
Also 1979 called , they want their doors back 😂🤦‍♀️
---
She actually thinks she’s a total babe 😂you can sort your hair all you want, the only real improvement would be a paper bag.
I hate that smug pouty smile thing she does on her reveals .. if she was a lolly she’d lick herself …
🤮🤮😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It does look a lot better shorter, it would look nice if she went and had it done properly, her mums cut it uneven 😭😂

Reactions: 14
Did she mean for it to be gray?... because it looks gray. And uneven and blunt at the ends. Needs more face framing and blending at the bottom, it's giving "cut off my hair with kitchen scissors during a menty b at 4am"
Glad somebody said it - that cut is terrible - uneven!!

Reactions: 15
All they eat is takeaway and hummus bland never a fresh cooked meal in sight all processed tit money she’s making surley she could eat better
And chips
everyone likes chips but not daily!

Reactions: 8
How can she say she's not made any adjustments to her camera she uses for filming 🤣🤣🤣 she's deffo pissed about with the settings to make herself look slimmer. Charlie and Shirly look exactly the same on whoevers camera they appear on. Yet if aimless is filmed on anything other than her own, she gains 3 stone and a different shaped head....amazing....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
omg you’re right 😭
Except the Afghan hounds hair looks more even and highlights blend better 😂 probably smells better too
---
I wonder how much shirl charges her victims and how she’s still in business after 30+ years because her cuts and colours are awful, dated and not even the 80s wants their hairstyles back

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the F is Harold wearing Xmas pj's (over in insta) not only that they're clearly to small she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.