Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks a million times better length-wise but still the colour of a muddy puddle

Reactions: 13
Charlie throwing shade in her video today saying she found a good deal for Venice but she needs a beach holiday for Ralph cause he’s 8 and doesn’t want to go round the sights

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know her and H are going Barcelona but who is going with them. She'd never take her on her own as we all know and unless I've missed it she's been very quiet about whose going with them!

Reactions: 4
I know her and H are going Barcelona but who is going with them. She'd never take her on her own as we all know and unless I've missed it she's been very quiet about whose going with them!
Flash gash is going with them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually thinks she’s a total babe 😂you can sort your hair all you want, the only real improvement would be a paper bag.

• Haha
When Charlotte shows them, they don’t look that oversized which is strange as Charlotte orders a size 10 so shouldn’t be much different
---
Going to Barca with nails like that

Loud and Garish 😬

And H with dirty hands 🫤
Absolutely pathetic! No aimee.theyre not amazing there embarrassing!
---
When Charlotte shows them, they don’t look that oversized which is strange as Charlotte orders a size 10 so shouldn’t be much different
---
Going to Barca with nails like that

Loud and Garish 😬

And H with dirty hands 🫤
Why does she keep fake laughing at H? Am i missing something...
---
The fake tan ad.. sure ASA will love this
You didn't tan because you had a child.free.night!!!.you did it because you had a deadline!! This is the first time you've ever used it!!

I'm all over asa with this fake scammer!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another bleeping takeaway? Is that 11 or 12 this month?? And I guess she won’t cook tomorrow as they’re going away
---
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30 (not including any fees)
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket + not including any fees)

Total so far = £235.44
11 takeaways in 23 days 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
ANOTHER takeaway!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I do think her hair looks a lot better shorter, dont know about the long fringe thing but looks healthier.

• Sick

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket + not including any fees)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50 (I think I've got everything correct + not including any fees)

Total so far = £276.94

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50 (I think I've got everything correct + not including any fees)

Total so far = £276.94
That is not near normal!!! And that's only the ones she has showed! That's unreal!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It aint normal to be at one daughters house every couple of days, doing her and her kids hair, getting excifed for holidays and never do anything with ur other daughter and grandchild

ralph happy with his sharpener and pencil souvenir from their walkoutdoors today. Aimee would have bought the whole shop and probably go right home

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another bleeping takeaway? Is that 11 or 12 this month?? And I guess she won’t cook tomorrow as they’re going away
---

I’m not joking, I’d be bloody ill with that amount of takaways I can tell you. My stomach just wouldn’t be able to take it and I would be so sluggish.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
---

It does look better without all those crappy long straggly ends

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.