Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking rough as duck, no wonder after tanning the wine and eating enough KFC to feed the whole bleeping street.
Cat nearly clawed your nipple off, aye great story Aims, part 347 of things that didn't happen for content.
She was pissed up when showing that KFC

Reactions: 9
I honestly think she buys from Sara Mart or D H Gate. You never see her shopping for this stuff. I'm telling you she's wearing snides. That's fair enough but be open and honest about it! Lots of creators are.

Reactions: 16
QUOTE="BarryHeavens, post: 19422523, member: 148932"]
I honestly think she buys from Sara Mart or D H Gate. You never see her shopping for this stuff. I'm telling you she's wearing snides. That's fair enough but be open and honest about it! Lots of creators are.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve said this all along, otherwise she’d show off opening them!

Reactions: 13
🤣 why did I think the boob video might be something vaguely useful and informative? Like she found something unusual so has it checked and it’s fine but wanted to raise awareness?

she’s really clutching at straws for content, without a man to chat tit about and she can’t show harper anymore , it’s all just made up bullshit.

if half of the things happened that these creators say happened, they would all be off social media with stress 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣 why did I think the boob video might be something vaguely useful and informative? Like she found something unusual so has it checked and it’s fine but wanted to raise awareness?

she’s really clutching at straws for content, without a man to chat tit about and she can’t show harper anymore , it’s all just made up bullshit.

if half of the things happened that these creators say happened, they would all be off social media with stress 🤣🤣🤣

I actually thought that is where it was going too. Or maybe with the Girls Aloud tour mention something about checking yourself regularly. But no. Just a story about a nipple a sudocream 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She knew exactly what she was ordering what an hole.....she even said in the comments she was worried about posting it because she knows she had enough to feed a family there and she was by herself!!

Her content is dire and boring that's why she is trying to bring H into videos and it's not doing her any favours at all, I don't like talking about kids tbh but she sounds like a spoilt little madam!

If it wasn't for DUD her views would be terrible! That's why she looks so dirty and sweaty these days all the shite she eats!
. I can almost guarantee she's throwing her toys out the pram cause H dad isn't having her .that's why she's edging the kid in slowly . As a " I'll do what I what " kinda thing .🙄

Reactions: 7
Omg that’s vile. That’s like she’s not shaved for a couple of weeks 🤢 wonder if she’s actually showered in that time. I always make sure my pits are shaved & clean
Thought she had an everything (whatever one of those is) showers the other day

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Thought she had an everything (whatever one of those is) showers the other day
That’s probably the last time she shaved them, the spa day was 17 days ago! So 18 days since her last “everything shower”

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That’s probably the last time she shaved them, the spa day was 17 days ago! So 18 days since her last “everything shower”
I’m that confident she doesn’t shower everyday I would bet my house on it. She’s one Mucky Mare. I’d say she only showers every once in a while. She’s just always bleeping grubby! Hairy Mary Moppet!

Reactions: 15
I’m that confident she doesn’t shower everyday I would bet my house on it. She’s one Mucky Mare. I’d say she only showers every once in a while. She’s just always bleeping grubby! Hairy Mary Moppet!
I agree with you. Because no one showering daily would look that sweaty and grubby

Reactions: 12
Omg that’s vile. That’s like she’s not shaved for a couple of weeks 🤢 wonder if she’s actually showered in that time. I always make sure my pits are shaved & clean
Mine grow so fast it would look like that after a few days, but I’m the same love them clean shaven and a shower every day

Reactions: 9
Where’s this same but different hair reveal?
Or has Shirl fucked it up and took too much off and she’s now having a witch fit & ordering takeaway for a family of 10 whilst swigging Kylie from the bottle
---
Ask and you shall recieve..

Still looks a bleeping unlevel mess 😂

Attachments

• 163.9 KB
  • 164.6 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 13
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.