Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my musings before I head off to work, has she mentioned the elusive cat sitter ready for this Barcelona trip??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just my musings before I head off to work, has she mentioned the elusive cat sitter ready for this Barcelona trip??
I bet she mentions it now. Me dads gonna pop in and check the cats as well as the “cat sitter” invisible man

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This week life has bulldozed me and you got this stupid drunk bint fake laughing at everything, looking like a extea oompa loompa dressed head to toe in overpriced kaiia shite ordering enough to feed a small village whilst claiming girl maths …… she needs a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She knew exactly what she was ordering what an hole.....she even said in the comments she was worried about posting it because she knows she had enough to feed a family there and she was by herself!!

Her content is dire and boring that's why she is trying to bring H into videos and it's not doing her any favours at all, I don't like talking about kids tbh but she sounds like a spoilt little madam!

If it wasn't for DUD her views would be terrible! That's why she looks so dirty and sweaty these days all the shite she eats!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She knew exactly what she was ordering what an hole.....she even said in the comments she was worried about posting it because she knows she had enough to feed a family there and she was by herself!!

Her content is dire and boring that's why she is trying to bring H into videos and it's not doing her any favours at all, I don't like talking about kids tbh but she sounds like a spoilt little madam!

If it wasn't for DUD her views would be terrible! That's why she looks so dirty and sweaty these days all the shite she eats!
It’s all the grease escaping 😬 bet she smells like 3 day old chip wrappings 😂

And I reckon we’re gonna have silence until she reveals her same but different hair because that’s probably the only content she’ll have apart from ads and packing for Barca, she’ll probably just show packing toiletries as she’ll probably have some new designer stuff that doesn’t appear before she wears it
---
Well I was wrong.. she’s made up some cat nearly took my nipple off bullshit.

and are those more new sunglasses?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It’s all the grease escaping 😬 bet she smells like 3 day old chip wrappings 😂

And I reckon we’re gonna have silence until she reveals her same but different hair because that’s probably the only content she’ll have apart from ads and packing for Barca, she’ll probably just show packing toiletries as she’ll probably have some new designer stuff that doesn’t appear before she wears it
---
Well I was wrong.. she’s made up some cat nearly took my nipple off bullshit.

and are those more new sunglasses?!
No words for the level of rage this gives me, for so many reasons 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Looking rough as duck, no wonder after tanning the wine and eating enough KFC to feed the whole bleeping street.
Cat nearly clawed your nipple off, aye great story Aims, part 347 of things that didn't happen for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_6268.jpeg
Don’t believe a word of the nipple tale! She’s only said that because she’s been called out for having puffy nipples! You’ve not got pointy nips love you’ve got puffy nips!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also planning a THIRD holiday this year. How is that relatable? Some people out there haven’t been on holiday in years because they can’t afford it and she’s buying family sized takeaways, £360 sunglasses and planning a third holiday?

In my opinion Charlie is the more relatable single mum, she does it all on her own, works full time, has a clean home & a lovely relationship with their child. Aimee start taking tips off your sister, cos she’s absolutely showing you up when it comes to parenting and life

Reactions: 28
How sad and pathetic is your life talking into your phone talking about your nipples to 600k people .....what a twit!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wendy’s dating video has riled me up - how dare she comment ‘please don’t let it be him’ ‘he looked like he had been tossing himself round in a skip’ and ‘he smelt’

Could you imagine if a man came on a public platform and did a video like that for all to see about a date with a woman - our Wendy would have something to say about that.

Wendy it’s very rude and quite frankly disgusting
I might have to comment lol

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wendy’s dating video has riled me up - how dare she comment ‘please don’t let it be him’ ‘he looked like he had been tossing himself round in a skip’ and ‘he smelt’

Could you imagine if a man came on a public platform and did a video like that for all to see about a date with a woman - our Wendy would have something to say about that.

The whole lot of them reckon they're 10/10 stunners yet not a man between them, funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bendy Wendy's type will just be someone who has money

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.