Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl math = greedy glutinous f**ker
There I’ve done the maths for you butthole

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Using girl math to excuse being a pig! She also doesn’t eat leftovers so whatever is left will be thrown out.

Reactions: 12
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30 (not including any fees)
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket + not including any fees)

Total so far = £235.44
Wow!! And there’s still a week left in May!!
Might be an idea to add in a rolling total for the year as well as the current month!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow what a gorb!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
And laughing at ordering too much food, does she know what some people are going through money wise! Disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The fake tan ad.. sure ASA will love this
So Shamey, why did you need to get rid of Harold the night you filmed this Ad???
How long did it take you to do it or was it just another excuse not to parent for ANOTHER night? You really are a pathetic mother!

Reactions: 10
She actually makes me feel sick she’s so gluttonous!!! And the way she licks her fingers 🤢

No wonder her heads to big for her body it’s all the 💩 she eats!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How much food does she actually need!!! That takeaway is disgusting! I’m sorry but how did she order all that by accident? 🤢
That KFC was ordered by any 'mistake' or for any cost saving reason either and I bet what was shown, wasn't all of it either!
She only showed 1 fries when we all know she has at least 2 portions as a minimum!
She has ordered a sharing bucket as well as the additional gravy, popcorn chicken and mash.
GIRL MATH JUST MEANS GLUTTONY where Shamey is concerned !

Attachments

• 61 KB
    • Sick
    • Heart
    Reactions: 9
    I’ve always had a decent appetite and so has my partner but even I can’t believe what she’s ordered for one adult and a child!! And I can’t stand the fakery of ‘they’ve sent me more’ bullshit because we all know she’s added every bit of that order and knows exactly what she’s ordered. Also for a child that doesn’t like chicken on the bone that’s all she’s ordered? 🤣

• Heart
    Reactions: 13
    She’s laughing at all the food she’s ordered, I find that offensive when people are struggling and she’s making a mockery of spending at least £25 on all that!

No wonder she’s packing the weight on, middle aged spread is real and it’s hitting you hard aimless
    ---
    She’s laughing at all the food she’s ordered, I find that offensive when people are struggling and she’s making a mockery of spending at least £25 on all that!

No wonder she’s packing the weight on, middle aged spread is real and it’s hitting you hard aimless
    I think she's probably spent likely around £40 on that meal and the amount of food she put out on Harol's plate was absolutely rediculous for a 9yr old child.
    Shamey is a pure glutton but what makes it even more disgusting, is that she then lies about her true appearance by filtering all her photos and TT's to try and hide her weight gain. Everyone who has seen her out 'in the wild' Says she is definately NOT the size 12 she claims to be.
    No one gives a damn what size you are shamey, just stop with the filters and lies!

Reactions: 11

---

2 of all sides but only 1 fries 🤭 so the 2 boxes of fries were in air fryer would that be correct GIRL MATH

• Haha
    I’ve always had a decent appetite and so has my partner but even I can’t believe what she’s ordered for one adult and a child!! And I can’t stand the fakery of ‘they’ve sent me more’ bullshit because we all know she’s added every bit of that order and knows exactly what she’s ordered. Also for a child that doesn’t like chicken on the bone that’s all she’s ordered? 🤣
    I don’t think H is there this evening, I’m sure she said earlier, H wasn’t at home so she could get on with the packing. Maybe I misheard

• Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 15
    I don’t think H is there this evening, I’m sure she said earlier, H wasn’t at home so she could get on with the packing. Maybe I misheard
    Ah I haven’t watched the earlier videos so I may of missed that! That’s even worse then if it’s all for her 🤯

• Sick
    • Wow
    For someone with health anxiety she doesn't really care about her cholesterol and her heart.
    Also that oh H has said she's never moving out. She has brainwashed that child so much so she will never be on her own. Bet in years to come if H brings a fella home it will go one of two ways. Oh monkey he's not for you he's not a millionaire, or A will have him in bed before he can sau hello.

Reactions: 17
    Wendy’s dating video has riled me up - how dare she comment ‘please don’t let it be him’ ‘he looked like he had been tossing himself round in a skip’ and ‘he smelt’

Could you imagine if a man came on a public platform and did a video like that for all to see about a date with a woman - our Wendy would have something to say about that.

Wendy it’s very rude and quite frankly disgusting

• Angry
    • Heart
    Reactions: 46
    Wendy’s dating video has riled me up - how dare she comment ‘please don’t let it be him’ ‘he looked like he had been tossing himself round in a skip’ and ‘he smelt’

Could you imagine if a man came on a public platform and did a video like that for all to see about a date with a woman - our Wendy would have something to say about that.

Wendy it’s very rude and quite frankly disgusting
    This!

and what amuses me is both bendy Wendy and shameless are so addicted to money, they both look out for the men with cash, and surprisingly a lot of the ‘manual labour’ folk are quite cash rich 🤣 but Ol Shirl is too stuck up to realise

• Heart
    • Angry
    Reactions: 23
    What she doesn’t realise is that most men who are electricians/plumers/roofers etc probably earn more than an accountant or lawyer. These guys are on 100k easily.

• Heart
    Reactions: 18
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.