Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proud of her child for getting a blue tick?

Wendy… it’s not a big deal. It’s not like she’s graduated or anything actually worthwhile.

Cast your mind back 30 years when she used to come home with a school award (that each kid got) it’s like that. No big deal, someone else will get one today and it’s forgotten about…not an excuse to knock back several glasses of Kylie (you pair of lushes will celebrate anything) hopefully the next celebration dvla banning that drunk witch off the road and then hopefully YOU
---

Washing outside is just the best, stick the airer outside
How cringe! 😂
Who wrote the speech? She keeps looking down to her notes. How embarrassing.

You'd think she was filming a clip for an award at the Pride of Britain or This is your life. Absolutely toe curling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Got 3 ads to film and that’s why she’s shipped harper off? She has SIX hours a day, thirty hours a week and she can’t get her work done then? Bullshit

Looking like the love child of princess Fiona and David Dickinson 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Like MTH said, getting verified is just showing that its your account and rules any fake ones out. Sit the duck down you pair of knobs
---
Please will someone let me know when she advertises the new 'fake tan' I'm blocked but I'm ready to pounce on asa with screen shots of her using the sunbed & then no doubt this fake tan will the best shes ever used blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is just a waste of skin!

She just wanted her hedge trimmed until the 'Landscaper' convinced her to basically get the whole redone. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

Admit it Ehmey, he saw you as a dumb blonde (no offence to anyone else) and is charging you accordingly. For being so stupid you deserve to be ripped off!

You didn't look after the turf & garden when it was first laid, and now you're (well 'the Wallet' is!) spending even more because you are a lazy cow!! Why dirty your own hands when Daddy will always hire someone for you! You haven't even bought a plant since D2 dumped you!
Pathetic excuse for a woman, mother and human!

Attachments

• 65 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 8
    By July/ August that garden will look like a bleeping tit hole again. She doesn’t give a shiny shite about anything. Shes no idea how to look after anything at all. God knows why she’s having that hedge taken away. I’d have thought that would have been better for privacy being behind a railway line. God she’s one thick scruffy cnut!

• Heart
    Reactions: 17
    I think it is a dig at the ex D2, basically saying that another gardener said his work was tit so needs to be redone

I haven't commented for a couple of days.
    I'm so lost for what to say any more about the freak and her pathetic " mother "
    Just wtf?😡

• Angry
    Reactions: 16
    How cringe! 😂
    Who wrote the speech? She keeps looking down to her notes. How embarrassing.

You'd think she was filming a clip for an award at the Pride of Britain or This is your life. Absolutely toe curling.
    Just bloody watched granny gash flash, can’t believe she was looking down at her notes, she can’t even think of her own head what to say about her daughter. All a bunch of sad twats. Charlie is best off in Blackpool away from the utter cnuts, they don’t give two shits about her!

Reactions: 14
    By July/ August that garden will look like a bleeping tit hole again. She doesn’t give a shiny shite about anything. Shes no idea how to look after anything at all. God knows why she’s having that hedge taken away. I’d have thought that would have been better for privacy being behind a railway line. God she’s one thick scruffy cnut!
    That hedge is also another barrier in stopping the cats wandering onto the train tracks!! She should also be thinking about those kittens but as others have said, with Princess Piglett it's all about wasting money, showing off and putting herself first. 🤬🤬🤬

Aimless & Shirl on the boozies tonight 😆

⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 8
    That hedge is also another barrier in stopping the cats wandering onto the train tracks!! She should also be thinking about those kittens but others have said, it's all about wasting money, showing off and putting herself first. 🤬🤬🤬

Apparently she is getting cat proof special fences so the cats won’t be able to get to the train tracks 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 11
    I can’t with this muppet right now, between working at the job I don’t have and spending time with the man I don’t have as well as being an actual Mama, I haven’t seen if she’s made content on this and don’t want to see the state of her. Y’know that a large majority of her early content was addressing her mental health? Has she mentioned Mental Health Awareness week? Brought attention to it? Given any tips or advice? Shared other content or apps that help?

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    She is just a waste of skin!

She just wanted her hedge trimmed until the 'Landscaper' convinced her to basically get the whole redone. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

Admit it Ehmey, he saw you as a dumb blonde (no offence to anyone else) and is charging you accordingly. For being so stupid you deserve to be ripped off!

You didn't look after the turf & garden when it was first laid, and now you're (well 'the Wallet' is!) spending even more because you are a lazy cow!! Why dirty your own hands when Daddy will always hire someone for you! You haven't even bought a plant since D2 dumped you!
    Pathetic excuse for a woman, mother and human!
    Her thinking her 'innuendos' are funny when really she's an absolute pathetic piece of tit!
    ---
    Just casually telling everyone where her house is 🤣 found her address in seconds way to go you brainless twit

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Not to be an utter bore, but I don't think you're allowed to rip out hedges in nesting season. If she has it done before August I'm reporting her.
    1000016680.jpg

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Just seen this on Charlie’s video
    Think Charlie’s deluding herself to protect herself from the hurt this would cause. It’s blantant she prefers princess pissy piglet because she’s her cash cow and drinking partner

• Sad
    • Heart
    Reactions: 25
    Just bloody watched granny gash flash, can’t believe she was looking down at her notes, she can’t even think of her own head what to say about her daughter. All a bunch of sad twats. Charlie is best off in Blackpool away from the utter cnuts, they don’t give two shits about her!
    Aimless probably wrote out the speech for Shirl to say word for word! 😁

Can we see Shirl ever doing anything like that for Charlie?
    Nahhhhhhh, of course not!!!
    Charlie's Dad isnt a wealthy property developer so no need to keep sweet with him! 🤑🙄

• Sad
    • Heart
    Two words…….the tan!!

Reminds me of the old lady on There’s Something About Mary. Looks f ing ridiculous.

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.