Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's on holiday ? I can't imagine Aimless letting him take her away anywhere. No idea why he hasn't taken her to court .
I saw a comment asking if he was on holiday and Aimee said that she didn’t ask. Anything could have come up, but Aimee likes to make Andy look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Dont really see them much"
I think there is defo tension since they left her out their liverpool trip few weeks back. Has wendy even been to see charlie after her being unwell for ages with her teeth i dont think she has
---
Money to burn 🔥
and they still look tit on her! Dont know how she manages it🤣🤣🤣
---
I keeo banging on about wendy but wtf she helps out with H and aimee doesnt even work?! And charlie does. Wonder if aimee will help out in the summer holidays with ralph

Reactions: 12
Just listened to Shirley's video
The attitude on H .....curt or sarcastic answers ,the baby voice ,the arrogance.....shes a spoilt little madam.
Then there's Shirley whose every other word is " babes" ffs
If Harper loves cucumber so much why is Shirley telling her to eat her greens but H is tucking into the chips ? The whole bleeping family lies

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s a vain twit. She doesn’t take her eyes off herself in that whole going out video. Busy thinking she looks amazing when she’s an absolute dog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
duck me I dress up more than that to do the school run, not go out to celebrate! She looks like she's spending the day around the house! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just listened to Shirley's video
The attitude on H .....curt or sarcastic answers ,the baby voice ,the arrogance.....shes a spoilt little madam.
Then there's Shirley whose every other word is " babes" ffs
If Harper loves cucumber so much why is Shirley telling her to eat her greens but H is tucking into the chips ? The whole bleeping family lies
Puberty is going to be kicking in with Hamper soon and she will become even more precocious, rude and cheeky!
We all love that for you, Aimless!
Hopefully she will be twice as bad as you were at the same age 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at the gut on her!! The alcohol and takeaways are showing. Good luck with losing the weight esp being perimenopausal it’s not easy! 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Puberty is going to be kicking in with Hamper soon and she will become even more precocious, rude and cheeky!
We all love that for you, Aimless!
Hopefully she will be twice as bad as you were at the same age 🤣
My daughters nearly 11 & the attitude is just starting 😭😂 she's currently grounded for the weekend due to said attitude spilling over into school yesterday. I'm told it's gets lots worse 😂
Give me boys any day, so much easier 😂

My daughters nearly 11 & the attitude is just starting 😭😂 she's currently grounded for the weekend due to said attitude spilling over into school yesterday. I'm told it's gets lots worse 😂
Give me boys any day, so much easier 😂
I’d hate to tell you… it does! My eldest was an absolute nightmare between 12-15 and now at nearly 19 is still full of attitude but it’s not so bad now she’s moved out 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.