Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she is getting cat proof special fences so the cats won’t be able to get to the train tracks 🤷‍♀️
So the cats can't possibly go over to the neighbours and access the train tracks from there? If you're going to cat proof you need to do ALL boundaries not just one.
I'd like to know how she managed to get someone to trim her bush AND a landscaper to start next Tuesday, all the garden maintenance and landscapers I know are booked up for months!! A bit like finding a roofer when it's already pissing it down 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me but does this seem a bit strange..

Why hasn't she seen him? Has she stopped him or is he being a crappy dad
Probably Aimless using Hamper as a weapon against Andy again. 🤢

She is a disgusting woman in every which way from what she shows to her public on her TT's and yet the Huns are still blind, are they just as stupid as Aimless??

Wendy is like a robot. I think she is scared to upset Aimee because she and Daddy Warbucks would have to pick up the pieces. I’m not saying this is right before someone quotes me, but unfortunately this seems to be the dynamic of the family and narcissists know how to get their way.
I’ve always kinda liked Charlie. She seems quite honest and willing to work hard. Ralph seems like a nice kid. Yeah she is a bit uncouth at times but nobody is perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen Wendy’s video. What is the point in taking Harper anywhere? It’s all no, no, no. I find it really sad that she wanted no part in the farm they went to, didn’t want to feed or hold the animals so what’s the point of being there? So sad seeing a 9 year old be so detached where she’d rather film it on her phone than get involved!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Suzie Q with the hose pipe!
At least Shirl actually took her out somewhere. It’s just a shame that Harper clearly isn’t used to interaction beyond shopping and her phone.

Reactions: 15
Also was supposed to say this yesterday but Nando’s is SHITE. That is all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they’re going out to celebrate. Hope no one asks what they’re celebrating 😂 oh Aimee got a blue tick the other day. It’s like celebrating a 5m swimming badge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
wendy literally goes to liverpool and abroad with aimee. Dont tell me charlies is too far for her. Absoluely ridic. Charlies had to get on with it hense the tough exterior. Very sad - and shes the youngest and also has had less opportunity because her dads not really rich.
i hope she finds someone great to share her life with and who loves her son

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it just me but does this seem a bit strange..

Why hasn't she seen him? Has she stopped him or is he being a crappy dad
Maybe he's on holiday ? I can't imagine Aimless letting him take her away anywhere. No idea why he hasn't taken her to court .

Reactions: 8
They dont even comment or support charlie on tiktok its sooooo sad. Ohwell charlie atleast ur thin and healthy! Keep flaunting it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So Shaimey and Shirl are going out for boozies, who's driving home?

...and who is looking after Harper while they're drinking in the bar?

Just seen this on Charlie’s video
That's a very dignified answer .I think she's probably more hurt than she's showing :-(
What kind of mother blatantly favours one child over another? No wonder Aimless is the tit show of a mother that she is .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.