Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughters nearly 11 & the attitude is just starting 😭😂 she's currently grounded for the weekend due to said attitude spilling over into school yesterday. I'm told it's gets lots worse 😂
Give me boys any day, so much easier 😂
It does! Brace yourself! Mines 14 and only getting worse! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Oh piss off Wendy.....I don't know who's worse atm, Aimee, Steph or Wendy.....not hard to tell who the fav daughter is 🤢🤢🤢.

Why would u pull that hedge out when your house backs onto a railway line?? She hadn't got a clue!!
They seen her coming...dumb witch
I tell ya you could tell that thick witch they sky is green and she'd belive it .ffs !! Con man's dream not that the landscapers are but just saying.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh piss off Wendy.....I don't know who's worse atm, Aimee, Steph or Wendy.....not hard to tell who the fav daughter is 🤢🤢🤢.

Why would u pull that hedge out when your house backs onto a railway line?? She hadn't got a clue!!
It just needed cutting lower, they saw HER coming, kerching!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
lol i qualified in accountancy a few months back - loads of exams and genuine hard work and i made less fuss than her and a stupid blue tick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just bloody watched granny gash flash, can’t believe she was looking down at her notes, she can’t even think of her own head what to say about her daughter. All a bunch of sad twats. Charlie is best off in Blackpool away from the utter cnuts, they don’t give two shits about her!
It’s like Gwyneth Paltrow receiving that award, I’d like to thank… and… tears, and thank, 1/2 an hour later, tumble weed… and most of all….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That answer from Charlie has made me so sad tbh......I think she is a good Mum, works and just get on with it, on her own a lot of the time from what we can see!
Wendy should be saying how proud she is off her doing it literally on her own.

TU76e2JHkPchG.gif

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I didn’t care for Charlie at first, but I’m warming to her. She is a true single mum, she works, cleans, budgets, cooks good meals.
we don’t know really what the relationship is like between them, but if it’s noticeable on SM it must horrible, duck them Charlie, you’re doing great. And I wish you a good life, and find someone who appreciates you for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d hate to tell you… it does! My eldest was an absolute nightmare between 12-15 and now at nearly 19 is still full of attitude but it’s not so bad now she’s moved out 😂
I have to say 14 was THE worst we didn’t even speak she made me cry🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New threads tattlers!!

---
I have to say 14 was THE worst we didn’t even speak she made me cry🥲
Yes 14 was the worse for us. My boys 14 & he’s an absolute angel 😂

• Heart
I didn’t care for Charlie at first, but I’m warming to her. She is a true single mum, she works, cleans, budgets, cooks good meals.
we don’t know really what the relationship is like between them, but if it’s noticeable on SM it must horrible, duck them Charlie, you’re doing great. And I wish you a good life, and find someone who appreciates you for you.
I think we’re all in the same page re Charlie now since toothachegate those 2 have shown their true colours regarding her, I’d cut them off if it were me

Reactions: 16
So the cats can't possibly go over to the neighbours and access the train tracks from there? If you're going to cat proof you need to do ALL boundaries not just one.
I'd like to know how she managed to get someone to trim her bush AND a landscaper to start next Tuesday, all the garden maintenance and landscapers I know are booked up for months!! A bit like finding a roofer when it's already pissing it down 🤣🤣
You mean all the GOOD ONES ARE BOOKED FOR MONTHS AHEAD ! 🤣😂😂😂
---
duck me I dress up more than that to do the school run, not go out to celebrate! She looks like she's spending the day around the house! 🙄
Considering she's usually in pjs no wonder she's strutting round in Jeans and a top thinking she's the dogs doo dahs , scruffy woman...old twit the hat will thinks she's a glamorous granny caked in make up mutton dressed as lamb .at least the folks in the pub will have something to laugh at .🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Good god they think they’re celebs don’t they 🤪 it’s not an awards ceremony ffs. I’d be much prouder if my child had worked hard and got some sort of qualification and a proper job. She just stuffs her face in front of the camera, anyone could do that, but we don’t because it’s ridiculous. Especially when you’ve got human jcb hands and look like a baked potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.