Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s what I managed to get from elsewhere but can’t click on screenshots anymore unless you’re a member 🙄 so ones a bit pixelated
IMG_6100.jpeg
IMG_6101.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone following hippo?? Rumour has it they’ve been commenting that they are in fact an ex of Aimee’s, allegedly James
---
It’s been said by hippo themself in comments somewhere apparently but I don’t follow so can’t see.
Surely not? Why would anyone out themselves like that? And if they were an ex Surely they'd be able to dish some proper dirt on her

Reactions: 17
I don't believe it at all. It's really odd 😳 Weird how the account was gone for a while, now it is back making comments like that? It's a no for me 🤣
The sevda the seagull account elsewhere needs to comment and clarify everything I think! Until then I am going to take it with a pinch of salt I think. But imagine it was D2 all along 🤣🤣 classic!! Love it

Reactions: 12
I don't believe it at all. It's really odd 😳 Weird how the account was gone for a while, now it is back making comments like that? It's a no for me 🤣
It’s definitely the same hippo, hippo had their account banned for a bit, due to huns reporting. It’s followers only now.

Reactions: 9
It’s definitely the same hippo, hippo had their account banned for a bit, due to huns reporting. It’s followers only now.
Yeah they went private at some point today as I could see it all earlier. Typical when there’s some potential tea being spilt they’ve gone private 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She/he uses a voice recognition. You use a sample of someone’s voice and you can change what you say to their voice. Clever stuff, I’ve seen Freddie Mercury’s voice used in modern day songs.
No wonder it sounds so much like her 🤦🏻‍♀️ I sometimes wonder if I live under a rock

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How bizarre. Hippo give us a sign that you shagged the fishy bag lady and you lived to tell the tale after her bulge nearly swallowed you whole

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it is all her exes behind MTH that would be bleeping hilarious 🤣
---
Anyone seen any congrats to Ehmey from Charlie yet?
No, neither have I !! 🤔 lol
Probably cos Charlie’s been living an actual life 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.