Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think D2 or any ex is behind MTH account. my theory (and its only that) is that something has scared them into thinking they may be exposed so they're throwing someone else under the bus.

Ps I saw a tiktoker in the wild yesterday, they looked really sheepish and looked like they didn't want to be noticed. Hoody pulled up over their face, eyes cast towards the floor. Totally different to their online persona. it's how I imagine aimless looking on the school run :p

Reactions: 14
She’s getting her garden done again! Thought just the other week she said she “would have to save up” before getting anything else done to the house!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she’s bothering. Reason her lawn looks so tit is because she didn’t take care of it properly when it was first put down. Same thing will just happen again

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Literally having deja vu with her garden. Will look tit again because she literally doesn’t care

Reactions: 8
That grass will be as dry and dead as her content quicker than she opens a bottle of Kylie & drops her knickers.

I’d be getting fake grass if that was me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wendy's latest tiktok is just vile! Could not rim her brat of a child more if she took her teeth out 🤮
Poor Charlotte needs a parentectomy 🙁
---
Superior tanning product (over sunbed tan)

1000016676.jpg
1000016677.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why have her washing inside on an airer when she could have a washing line, I don't have a garden anymore and that's the one thing I miss so much having lovely fresh line dry clothes especially bedding!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Proud of her child for getting a blue tick?

Wendy… it’s not a big deal. It’s not like she’s graduated or anything actually worthwhile.

Cast your mind back 30 years when she used to come home with a school award (that each kid got) it’s like that. No big deal, someone else will get one today and it’s forgotten about…not an excuse to knock back several glasses of Kylie (you pair of lushes will celebrate anything) hopefully the next celebration dvla banning that drunk witch off the road and then hopefully YOU
---
Why have her washing inside on an airer when she could have a washing line, I don't have a garden anymore and that's the one thing I miss so much having lovely fresh line dry clothes especially bedding!
Washing outside is just the best, stick the airer outside

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Wendy… it’s not a big deal. It’s not like she’s graduated or anything actually worthwhile.

Cast your mind back 30 years when she used to come home with a school award (that each kid got) it’s like that. No big deal, someone else will get one today and it’s forgotten about…not an excuse to knock back several glasses of Kylie (you pair of lushes will celebrate anything) hopefully the next celebration dvla banning that drunk witch off the road and then hopefully YOU
---

duck me Wendy it's crappy tic toc she's not cured cancer! Talk about over the top. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"She works so so hard" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ever said that about your other daughter?? you selsig fingered bleep 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell I hate Wendy almost as much as Aimee 🤮daft tart. So proud of my miss piggy lookalike daughter who stuffs her face everyday on camera buys utter shite constantly and has gained about 3 stone in as many months. She is just fab!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

---

Her voice drains the absolute life out of me!
She works hard 🤣🤣🤣 behave Shirley ffs 🤣 she's absolutely vile at least we know where porky gets her compulsive lying from.....

Reactions: 22
Oh piss off Wendy.....I don't know who's worse atm, Aimee, Steph or Wendy.....not hard to tell who the fav daughter is 🤢🤢🤢.

Why would u pull that hedge out when your house backs onto a railway line?? She hadn't got a clue!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has plenty of help on the daily....looks like poor Charlie doesn't get much help but just gets on with it!!

Reactions: 19
Getting a blue isn't a massive an achievement. They all need to get a grip sad cu^^ts

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.