Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Morning people,
Firstly I want to apologise for what I said last night, it was unacceptable, I meant it as it’s boring you can’t even have a Starbucks on TT without someone commenting about Palestine, that’s what I mean by boring, not innocent people losing their lives, I completely take accountability for how disgusting that comment would have been and triggering to read, me having personal issues isn’t an excuse and I’m going to educate myself more.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

tootyfruity10

Can’t believe after all this time I didn’t know that her mum’s name isn’t actually Shirley 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The whole free Palestine thing is boring now
That’s actually bang out of order to say, people are dying, being murdered, children included, so many people have died there that the average age is now 18. The whole world has watched and allowed it to happen in the name of greed and power.

We complain about influencers because they get free stuff, lie and are selfish but they’re not killing people. Yet people have the time and voice to complain about them and try to make changes about that. But not the same energy for actual human lives being wiped out? I’m not someone to force my philanthropical or political views on others and don’t expect people to be at protests and boycotting but to say it’s boring is wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

K4040

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she shower daily, it literally takes 5 mins if it’s not a hair wash or shaving day for me?
Because she’s a lazy grubby clampit!

I have 2 showers a day, it’s 15 mins out of my day. It’s hardly as if she’s run off her feet and can’t fit one in
---
Ah I’ve just realised why she won’t do the Clomana live

because it’ll be this Aimee that turns up 😬😂😬😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

K4040

VIP Member
AIMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEE GET THIS INTO YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL…

PEOPLE WHO DONT AGREE WITH YOU ARENT BULLIES

PEOPLE WHO SEE YOUR RIDICULOUS SPENDING IN A COST OF LIVING CRISIS AS AN INSULT TO THOSE REAL SINGLE PARENTS OUT THERE BUSTING A GUT IN TWELVE HOUR JOBS HAVING TO CHOOSE DO I SPEND MY LAST MONEY ON FOOD OR HEATING WHILST YOU SHOVEL IN TWENTY QUIDS WORTH OF STARBUCKS FOR “YOUR JOB” ARE NOT BULLIES

PEOPLE ARE SEEING YOU FOR THE LAZY GRUBBY NARCISSISTIC CUNT YOUVE ALWAYS BEEN BUT JUST LATELY THATS BECOME MORE APPARENT TO A LOT MORE PEOPLE & WE ARENT BULLIES WE JUST DONT LIKE YOU OR YOUR BULLSHIT AND IF YOURE BEING CALLED OUT FOR IT BY REAL PEOPLE (COS WE STAY IN OUR LANE) THEN MAYBE YOU NEED TO REALISE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mrsell

I don't like Aimee, her content is dull and monotonous and she's just boring AF. I think there's stuff she should be called out on around lies, use of filters etc but in my opinion (and I get it will be unpopular here) I don't think writing nasty stuff in her comments is the one. That comment about her being there when everyone is much younger and prettier than her is just unnecessary imo. To me that IS trolling. Saying it here is one thing as she'd have to seek it out but deliberately insinuating she's old and ugly in her actual comments is a bit grim. I get people won't agree - I'll see myself out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
Ok, so just playing catch-up while my children are enjoying a water fight at our leisure centre outdoor pool before their swimming lessons/ training.

That clap back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as if she saying she is trying to belittle some one by saying the should be ashamed........ I mean wow!!!
Let's look at shameless aimless level of actual shame shall we 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

- introducing a child to a new man after less than a week, fully establishing him and his children into her child's safe space and than after 8 short weeks he's gone, rather than being strong for her child spent months crying over the summer fling! - this also wasn't the first time.

- telling the internet loud and proud that she a grown arse nearly 40 year old women has the clap 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh the shame 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

- the pathetic teas she serve her daughter

- attending an event that was for young people.... screams desperation. How was that benediction to her career? Was pure self indulgence.

- being so reliant on her elderly parents at nearly 40

- love bombing ANY man who give her attention and tries to force a family dynamic after 2 hours

- Her alcohol consumption

- the state of her house and the fact she's have to regularly get skips when her "job" being she has alot of free time.

- social services knocking at the door, dvla investigating her, constantly being reported to the asa for missinformation when it's her job to give the right information........If she was told the wrong information at a shop she would be the first to do a video moaning and telling the world.

- actual how much shopping she does, pure greed and trying to fill a void in her life.... sad but shameful

- not using her platform for good, especially when she cries about everything

- suggesting she is the victim of DV, when it's been suggested she's over possessive and manipulative which is a form of abuse as well as throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her own way.

- deleting a video stating she being bullied when people are stating their view regarding promoting a product that belong to a company that is support a cause that is literally breaking people's hearts. How much of a narcissist do you have to be to twist that.

- the literally fact she has to be shamed in to doing things for her child, like swimming lessons. Like ironing her child clothes, like actually buying her child clothes.

I could go on but quite frankly I think for 1 person that should be enough but we all know that not. So before she comes on trying to belittle others she should take a hard look at her life and her choice and how they affect her child and her family. Literally the shame 🤣 she hilarious

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

IR0201

VIP Member
This one??
Bloody hell!!!😲
Aimee in the video “I’ve passed out loads of times before”

Aimee since yesterday “I’ve NEVER said I’ve passed out before. I’ve NEVER lied on the app. P.s I’ve NEVER used a filter 🤥”.

Alright Pinocchio ya greedy unwashed dirty smelly cunt 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

NannyNelly

VIP Member
"Coffee in a teapot how posh"......no, coffee in a coffee pot you uneducated piece of trash.....tea pots are shorter and more rounded, coffee pots are tall and slim!! Then stirs her coffee with a desert spoon!! That egg looked rank, all dried up on the top.

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
I am not gonna get all political on a shameless thread but wow
My thoughts exactly!
---
That’s actually bang out of order to say, people are dying, being murdered, children included, so many people have died there that the average age is now 18. The whole world has watched and allowed it to happen in the name of greed and power.

We complain about influencers because they get free stuff, lie and are selfish but they’re not killing people. Yet people have the time and voice to complain about them and try to make changes about that. But not the same energy for actual human lives being wiped out? I’m not someone to force my philanthropical or political views on others and don’t expect people to be at protests and boycotting but to say it’s boring is wild.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 well said! I didn’t want to say anything as I’m not a regular poster so would probably get told to pipe down but it’s beyond shocking to see someone refer to it not only as a ‘thing’ but saying it’s boring now! Not sure those babies, children men and women who are in a living nightmare right now would consider their situation as ‘boring’ 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She “allegedly” put more time and thought into getting Botox than bringing two different men into her home within 6 months of each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37