Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's completely addicted to attention, good or bad. I actually find it creepy because you can see the decline in her. I think even her appearance is being orchestrated, so she can say, oh look what they're doing to me etc. But nope, she just won't take a break. Very odd behaviour
I agree too, she’s deliberately saying she doesn’t wash her hair and wearing manky clothes because she’s desperate to keep people talking. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is that person on CC, she gets a high from notifications that I can’t even imagine.

I know you read here Aimee so I want to personally recommend Alcoholics Anonymous to you. I was younger than you by a good few years when I got sober and it’s hands down the best thing I did. Not only have I not drank alcohol in a good while, it gave me tools to deal with things that had happened in the past and things that were also ahead of me. But even better than that…you get rid of your ego and get over yourself, which is hugely freeing. And you get to help other people too.

It’s so, so dangerous to drink alcohol on anti-depressants, anti-anxiety medications, Solpadeine, Diazepam…you probably feel physically worse after every time you drink and I bet your anxiety worsens too. What kind of life is that? But worse still, what kind of life is it for Harper? If you think women in their 30s and 40s don’t die from alcohol related conditions then you’re very, very wrong.

And I know this is how you like to make decisions - think of the content! Change your life with me, find yourself with me, build a better life for your kids with me…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IMG_6038.jpeg
Well this is not open for interpretation, she openly admits to drinking every day. And she’s driving H to school the next morning. I can’t have sympathy for the “anxiety” when it’s most likely just hangxiety.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She'll be having takeaway and won't want the backlash if she films it .
Those " home accessories " she bought don't match anything in her hovel They'll go the same way as her parrot.......
---
O
Daddy must have said no to moving.
Or her carpets are that bad that they would bring the price of the house down
---
O
Daddy must have said no to moving.
Or her carpets are that bad that they would bring the price of the house down
---
View attachment 2881499Well this is not open for interpretation, she openly admits to drinking every day. And she’s driving H to school the next morning. I can’t have sympathy for the “anxiety” when it’s most likely just hangxiety.
A 5 year old having highlights???? No,just no......

• Wow
Reactions: 19
My guess is she doesn't want to prove us right that it will be a take away after shirl brings h back from swimming or she really is playing the woe is me card!!!

Said it before about ole aimless poor me, poor me, pour me a drink!!

Guarantee she the type who tags herself at the hospital and when any ask what's up she put pl you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Can someone remind me of the name of the CC website? I joined ages ago and tried to log in but ended up joining a dating website 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m educated and usually pretty able to navigate life…honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Theres also multiple Facebook posts on different occasions, open to the public of H just in her knickers and nothing else, when she’s about 6 or 7 years old. For obvious reasons I won’t screenshot this but you can take my word for it.. and that she moved in one of her boyfriends from a few years ago into her house after only a few months. I imagine she let H walk round the house like that in front of him, considering she posts it to the internet for all to see. I genuinely do worry for that little girl 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can someone remind me of the name of the CC website? I joined ages ago and tried to log in but ended up joining a dating website 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m educated and usually pretty able to navigate life…honest 😂😂
Omg 😂😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I hope you listed your best attributes!!

I don’t think we can say?
If you google thissinglemama it will come up on the searches, a few down.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A few thoughts on the second part of the Tesco haul.

why is she buying Diet Coke specifically for her 9 year old daughter?!

why is she buying random tat she has no idea what she’ll use it for. It’ll be in the next skip mark my words!

why is she excited about cans of what is essentially vodka and lemonade?! It’s nothing exciting or mind blowing. Please don’t taste test, we know what V&L tastes like.

how much Pepsi does she go through herself?

I often buy myself flowers in the supermarket, but she always goes for the biggest and most expensive bunch. Again, spending for spendings sake.

new flooring? Can’t wait to see what she chooses with her ‘amazing’ taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😳 and new flooring ? Thought she was moving 🤔
She needs a vinyl floor if those cats are pissing indoors
The carpet must be soaked and stinking

IMG_4964.jpeg

infected again
And she has apparently done an ad with nails like that

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely no hate to anyone, just looking for opinions here - do folk really think she has a drink problem? I say this because compared to someone who absolutely doesn't ever drink, I reckon my drinking to others might be problematic. I drink probably five days out of seven but it's only ever a couple per night, more if it's the weekend and I'm not working. I work shifts and often don't get in until after ten and I'll usually have a couple of beers or wines but I don't have to be up early. And I love a drink, not ashamed to admit it. Nothing better for me personally after a long day. I don't have kids to be up for or be sober if they take ill during the night etc.
I suppose what I'm saying or asking is what constitutes a drinking problem? I personally don't have an issue with someone having a glass or two when the kids have went to bed and wouldn't class that as a drinking problem. Or do people think she's downing a lot more every night?
Thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely no hate to anyone, just looking for opinions here - do folk really think she has a drink problem? I say this because compared to someone who absolutely doesn't ever drink, I reckon my drinking to others might be problematic. I drink probably five days out of seven but it's only ever a couple per night, more if it's the weekend and I'm not working. I work shifts and often don't get in until after ten and I'll usually have a couple of beers or wines but I don't have to be up early. And I love a drink, not ashamed to admit it. Nothing better for me personally after a long day. I don't have kids to be up for or be sober if they take ill during the night etc.
I suppose what I'm saying or asking is what constitutes a drinking problem? I personally don't have an issue with someone having a glass or two when the kids have went to bed and wouldn't class that as a drinking problem. Or do people think she's downing a lot more every night?
Thoughts?
I drink but I only drink socially. I can go weeks and not have a drink. Then if I’m on a night out I will have several and get pissed. It wouldn't cross my mind to have a drink on a work night tbh.

Reactions: 12
Thoughts?
Is it habit or do you feel you need it? X

Reactions: 8
I personally think if people are asking opinions . If you can’t go a day / couple of days without a drink you may have a reliance on alcohol . Whether it’s classed as an “alcohol problem” or not is up for debate I suppose .
Suppose the question is can people cope without a drink every night ? Or is it just routine / habit . If you struggle to go a few days without a drink & get withdraws I’d say it’s a problem .
But everyone’s normal is different . I only drink socially which is when I go out with the girls probably once every few months . Big binge then I regret it ….., horrendous hangover . But I do like to drink when I go out . I’m more a relax with a brew type of person just because it makes me feel horrendous

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ god help those poor fuckers who are going to be lifting that pissy carpet up!! Bet it bleeping stinks to high heaven!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You personally I’m not a drinker, alcohol scares me, but my ex was a functioning alcoholic and it was horrendous. I also had a young son. I may have one if I’m out but usually I just have coke or a lemonade, I went out last night for my birthday and had a gin and lemonade and left half 🤣.
I think there are varying types or alcohol users, I think if you question it then maybe you don’t have a issue, it’s the ones when questioned who say they don’t that usually do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.