Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks - weird if she’s keeping her daughter off one SM platform but not others… it fits though 🤣
Aimee thinks she’s a clever little wordsmith so I think her ex said to her “keep Harper off Tik Tok!” and she says to herself “well he never said to keep her off Instagram” and posts her there

Reactions: 20
Nobody needs to be told when they are drinking/eating or doing anything to excess. You can lie or put a front on to everyone but not yourself at the end of the day.

Her drinking has probably escalated but maybe crept up on her as her excesses are vast in every genre, apparent in her appearance now.

I believe she hasn't heard the word "no" very often and if ever, took exception to it.

I also believe her parents are letting her down badly by enabling her demise. Weird family. Reap what they sow and all that.

Reactions: 16
It’s a touchy subject for me however I do think she has an alcohol problem. Not only does she buy ridiculous amounts but she doesn’t seem to care what she drinks either really. I think if you need or even want a glass of alcohol everyday then you have an issue. I’ve always thought of it like if someone smokes, they can’t go a day without a cigarette and so they’re a smoker and the same applies with alcohol. I did sort of touch base on this topic with a therapist whilst talking about my childhood and they did say it wasn’t normal to be having a drink everyday, even if it’s only the one. Alcohol is very easy to become addicted to but unless it’s really bad it’s hard to notice someone who’s got an issue because they’ll typically drink in the house where no one will see them and because it’s only 1-2 a night it’s ‘okay’.

I have read all comments regarding this and I just want to say I’m not judging anyone on here who does drink daily (unless you have a child, please seek help) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.