Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Johnson1901 You are our winner!! 🥳🥳🥳

You win a 2l bottle of lemon Fanta (that's 25% vodka), 17 packs of Milka cakes (enough for 24hrs of snacking), and a one-to-one Holiday Makeup Tutorial from R-Shaimless (to get the hot sweaty mess look just right) 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@Johnson1901 You are our winner!! 🥳🥳🥳

You win a 2l bottle of lemon Fanta (that's 25% vodka), 17 packs of Milka cakes (enough for 24hrs of snacking), and a one-to-one Holiday Makeup Tutorial from R-Shaimless (to get the hot sweaty mess look just right) 🤗
Oh I can’t wait. I’m off to book some annual leave from work so I can celebrate 😂😂🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love the thread title

you absolutely know she’s hating this holiday, keep telling us it’s great aimless but you need to tell your bloated puffy alcoholic percilla pig face! She’s got 3 days left before she can get back with a suitcase full of tat, to order a takeaway cos she hasn’t been shopping or booked a Tesco and to chug Kylie cos she needs to get topped up!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Looked at her insta & this is probably the most natural ones from May 2022. Such a stark comparison in 2 years. TikTok has been the unravelling of her, she’s let herself go massively & how people can’t see it is insane.
She looks like she’s aged about twenty years too.

Reactions: 13
I use to think amiee was in good shape when I 1st found her on insta, always at the gym and taking pride in her appearance, that soon went out the window!

Reactions: 18
Looked at her insta & this is probably the most natural ones from May 2022. Such a stark comparison in 2 years. TikTok has been the unravelling of her, she’s let herself go massively & how people can’t see it is insane.
Wonder if she ever looks at those not so old photos and thinks " wtf"?
The change in the past couple of years is mad!

Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s aged about twenty years too.
She does. She’s 3/4 years younger than me & people still think I’m mid 30s. If I saw that second pic of her I’d be guessing she was 45+

Alcohol & TikTok have ruined her
---
Wonder if she ever looks at those not so old photos and thinks " wtf"?
The change in the past couple of years is mad!
She probably thinks she looks better now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does. She’s 3/4 years younger than me & people still think I’m mid 30s. If I saw that second pic of her I’d be guessing she was 45+

Alcohol & TikTok have ruined her
---

She probably thinks she looks better now 😬
Yeah..she has permanent beer goggles on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her and Charlie look awful for their age, both could pass for being in their 40s. I wonder what happened because I don’t think Wendy looks all that bad for her age.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Well it’s quite obvious that Give Me Cosmetics crap doesn’t work for any of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I notice we aren’t getting any of the usual ‘coffee in bed, just woken up, gotta speak to my Huns’ content this holiday. I reckon she sleeps in late, grabs a snack from the room and heads to the pool. H won’t get a look in on the breakfast buffet

Reactions: 20
Steph has little max to run around after plus lily and there’s aimless leaving her ONE kid with her too!! Selfish, leather necked cnut!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In 5 years time - waiting for D3459 😂
---
Vavs made her say hello 😂

They’ve actually made it for breakfast on day FOUR! and going to the water park but staying in the shallow end? What’s the point, might as well stay in the resort as it’s same tit different location

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.