Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Harper have any hobbies/friends outside of school?
she seems such a sweet kid, the way she was with max on holiday was lovely, but from what I gather (haven’t even following for that long), aims still treats her like a baby?

Reactions: 12
How is Aimless not an absolute wreck with all of this going on? It's all getting a bit weird now.

I would never tell people what to post or try and police a thread, that is down to an individual. For me personally, once I'd done/said what I felt needed to be done, I'd be taking a step back

Reactions: 23
How is Aimless not an absolute wreck with all of this going on? It's all getting a bit weird now.

I would never tell people what to post or try and police a thread, that is down to an individual. For me personally, once I'd done/said what I felt needed to be done, I'd be taking a step back
Any normal person would step away from TT
Put a video out saying they are having time away whilst they reevaluate their life
Take the time to sort everything out and do some overdue self reflection, she clearly doesn’t need the money
But no she is still there droning on posting absolute pointless nonsense

Reactions: 25
Does she not take off her jewellery to wash or bath/shower. She must sleep with those necklaces buried in her neck rolls .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Any normal person would step away from TT
Put a video out saying they are having time away whilst they reevaluate their life
Take the time to sort everything out and do some overdue self reflection, she clearly doesn’t need the money
But no she is still there droning on posting absolute pointless nonsense
She's completely addicted to attention, good or bad. I actually find it creepy because you can see the decline in her. I think even her appearance is being orchestrated, so she can say, oh look what they're doing to me etc. But nope, she just won't take a break. Very odd behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's completely addicted to attention, good or bad. I actually find it creepy because you can see the decline in her. I think even her appearance is being orchestrated, so she can say, oh look what they're doing to me etc. But nope, she just won't take a break. Very odd behaviour
I actually have to agree with your point on her appearance being orchestrated to fit this look of how badly she is being treated etc , you have got that absolutely spot on !

Reactions: 21
I actually have to agree with your point on her appearance being orchestrated to fit this look of how badly she is being treated etc , you have got that absolutely spot on !
It's a form of self abuse. She can't possibly keep this up. She's deffo mentally unwell, just not how she sees herself and likes to label herself. Even if "the trolls" were not giving her drama, I bet she'd have invented something else for attention by now

When her thread wasn't very active, she was always coming out with more bullshit to stir everything up

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion.. unfit driver , unfit mother, 5 takeouts this week , let's order another!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I haven't been closely following but has anyone thought she's trolling herself to give herself content?

Reactions: 18
I haven't been closely following but has anyone thought she's trolling herself to give herself content?
It's been said a few times she probably has multiple accounts to send herself abuse. I think she's capable after the whopping lies she has no problem telling

Reactions: 17
With your standard of what you deem clean 🧼 I don’t really think your opinion matters 🤣
Hmmmmm.....didn't she complain about the kettle being "hanging" on her one of her videos? Bet it was cleaner than her coffee machine though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well you’ve all certainly made my holiday enjoyable. The signal was terrible where we were in Cornwall but after midnight it improved and I was able to gorge on 28 pages of chat. Thank you! Can’t believe what a miserable Minnie she was on holiday and looking so so rough. I’m sure she’ll create a drama or illness to excuse how crap she looks. She needs some sympathy asap. Wonder if she realises what a tit parent she is when she sees Vag? I don’t like the lass but at least she’s present and makes an effort. Harper will be pining for her lol

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.