Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All kicking off on the other site
It’s me Jo has put a post up offering to meet her
An odd commenter who many think is Aimee is kicking off ! 🤣
Yeah that LeeLee appeared Sunday, it’s got to be Aimee or Wendy. This old girl disappeared so they’ve had to set up a new profile, that’s what I think

Reactions: 15
There's someone whos recently joined from the same city singing A's praises and threatening everyone else... a poster screenshotted the profile info and now apparently the city has been changed but its deffo not A 😂🤔 theres another one too having a rant at people and trying to defend A despite being shown proof and J has hit back with where she will be today and an actual pic of her car if A wanted to go and have it out with her. Basically all of "us lot" are pathetic and uneducated and the huns all hope our kids dont turn out like us and we get a world of people like A 😂😂

• Haha
Honestly can all this tea ☕ and drama not have waited until when I’m off work next week! 😮💨😮💨 I can’t keep up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’ve just watched last night DUD the amount of salt she puts on everything 🙈 and margarine!! - she makes a healthy meal unhealthy & she can’t even peel a few potatoes for harpers mash! Microwave mash 😳
Her arteries must be crying out the amount of 💩 she shovels in bet her cholesterol is through the roof - thing is she’s setting H up in the future with unhealthy food/ eating habits, no wonder shes pale and has those dark circles under her eyes not normal for a child her age definitely lacking something.

purple onion 🤣🙈😂
Vitamin D to start with
Apart from the holiday when does she ever see sunshine or spend time outside?

Reactions: 9
There's someone whos recently joined from the same city singing A's praises and threatening everyone else... a poster screenshotted the profile info and now apparently the city has been changed but its deffo not A 😂🤔 theres another one too having a rant at people and trying to defend A despite being shown proof and J has hit back with where she will be today and an actual pic of her car if A wanted to go and have it out with her. Basically all of "us lot" are pathetic and uneducated and the huns all hope our kids dont turn out like us and we get a world of people like A 😂😂
All this slagging people off for gossiping, (on a gossip site!) is hilarious. Do they go to the local baths and slag folk off for swimming? Stand on the road and complain about people driving? Feck off ya bints! Don't like it - don't read it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had a look on that other site I’m not a member so can’t comment. The person who told LeeLee to was her minge mouth and teeth 👏🤣🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if Lee is Aimee.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All this slagging people off for gossiping, (on a gossip site!) is hilarious. Do they go to the local baths and slag folk off for swimming? Stand on the road and complain about people driving? Feck off ya bints! Don't like it - don't read it!
Exactly! Majority of us keep it on here but they just cant resist actively making a profile and coming to give us what for... its not a crime to have an opinion 🤦‍♀️
---
I just had a look on that other site I’m not a member so can’t comment. The person who told LeeLee to was her minge mouth and teeth 👏🤣🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if Lee is Aimee.
Yea thats them lol swears blind they arent A but fits the bill 100%

Reactions: 10
A quick google of ‘this single mama’ and it doesn’t take much scrolling to find it, if it’s a place you eat in…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok ladies I'm going to have to be the one to say it.........is her phone different from mine, can she not see herself when she is recording herself!?!

d7NuH6JyLhNMpg5qcX.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched mine the hippo for the first time, oh my god if I was Aimee I would be leaving on the first plane outta here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aimless droning on about the good points of the holiday resort....considering she had over 15 years experience in travel ,that video was shite.She didn't have a clue.
I think she hated the resort but can't say that as Vavron picked it.Heaven help Aimless goes against her only " friend " .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aimless droning on about the good points of the holiday resort....considering she had over 15 years experience in travel ,that video was shite.She didn't have a clue.
I think she hated the resort but can't say that as Vavron picked it.Heaven help Aimless goes against her only " friend " .
I agree, also looked like she'd been crying. Must've suddenly remembered that vest she had on yesterday was the same one she wore to the Lakes with Big D2. Or Uncle Greg's cheque book's went missing. 🤣

• Haha
She’s looking very puffy & bloated. I think all these years of drinking of catching up with her now
---
Are you joking 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.